Squirt n Gusher Lovers

psm026

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: squirt?

well i could explain more, but i won't so let's just leave it as it could happen to any girl and i know how

You should teach the other females on the board.. some of them might not really wanna admit they wanna learn, but they do... I know chicks can do that shit and control it.

don't threaten me because of what i type...there are plenty of people on here which deserve a ban. don't ban me because i'm arguing with what you say.

yeah, and they'll get theirs in due course. you, by the way, are actually on that list too. i don't want to ban you for arguing with me (although i have banned others for less), this is just the icing on the cake.

i just asked a chica i know and...

CHICA:i was watching this thing on howard stern.. this woman doctor that knows the female's body.. and she was like saying how there's a certain spot that if you hit in a girl's body that she'll squirt.. and any guy can do it to any girl.. and she like did it on the show.. it was crazy

CHICA:and she was showing some guys how to do it

CHICA:and it took the girl like only 5 - 10 minutes to ....squirt

dont really care if you believ or not.

Hells yeah my type of thread!

I made two girls sqirt in my fuckin career, the first thought she pissed on me. Then it struck her twisted mind, hey the idea of me pissing on him kinda turns me on. She asked if she could piss on me i was like ganstarr and said NEXT!

Then the second time was in my bed, you know what that means, laundry day; weak. It's cool though a major ego boost; e-props to all my fuckers who make bitches jam like smuckers.

Fuck not having pussy that shit's hella addicting, I at times wish I was still a virgin, then I think about it and wanna fuck even more.

So sheROCk how u doin?:naughty: :wink2: :yum: :love: :kissa: