Watches (timepieces that go on the wrist)

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
to each his own. also 200 isn't much nowadays. I used to want a nixon as well, until i started working on the mountain and realized multiple problems a normal watch would bring.

i know its not much, but 200 dollars instead of 15 dollars because you dont like pressing buttons, thats a little crazy.

and i dont see how that watch would hold up in mountain conditions well at all, with a "regular" watch, you might scratch the face up a bit if you scrape it against a rock face. with that it looks like youd break off an entire light bar :lol:

il give it 3 months before you are either unhappy with it, or you have to replace it.

no hate, but ive put my 15 dollar casio illuminator through countless gallons of salt water, hours of working on a car (watches arent meant to go inside an engine, seriously, your watch will never be dirtier) hundreds of hours in a machine shop, and a few scratches later, its held up better then the skin on my hands.

updates in three months then, right in the start of the season. I'm still getting used to having a watch after ten years of not, someone will ask the time and I'll say i don't know, then realize after a second, and them looking at my wrist, that I do in fact know.

:lol: i always reach into my pocket for my phone and look down to see whats snagging on my pocket and see my watch

and alright, bets on.

it each their own is right ..

but..

that watch is def NOT a snowboarding/sporty/all conditions rugged watch..

so dont try to pass it off like it is..

its more of the "wear it to the club or out on the town" type watch and when you arnt doing that, it sits on your dresser and chills in a nice case

but hey..

kudos to you if you got money to blow like that

The main feature I am stoked on it for is the clear and bright display of it which will be easy to read without taking off goggles and gloves.

also I think it looks fucking rad. Perhaps I have bad taste though?

not trying to pass it off as anything other than a watch that meets the criteria for what I needed.