Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Watches (timepieces that go on the wrist)

look at watches makes me want to buy one now especially for the cheap

512%2Blmu7fTL._AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Collection-Black-Ion-Plated-Chronograph/dp/B001T9NWMY/ref=pd_sbs_watch_3

$162 was 425

51WGKhOHmCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Corduba-Collection-Chronograph-Watch/dp/B000VH5JO4/ref=sr_1_151?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=watches&qid=1261509907&sr=1-151

$189 was 575

these two would be my top choices.. i wish the 2nd one wasn't a yellow face through

• Like 1

41ltulxxdzl.jpg

I have this watch and I like it a lot. Its very understated and reads kind of like a digital watch. The leather band is realllllly nice and soft which totally surprised me.

used to hate wearing watches, and i never did till i started running and needed to time myself. so i bought that VVV for 15 dollars

casio-illuminator-chrono-alarm-lcd-watch.jpg&sa=X&ei=l7YzTKKsLIH78Abc-KnJCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Ag&usg=AFQjCNEaftNyCNnu_WAWcplmjQIeTkRXYA

now that im used to wearing a watch, ive been looking at alot of nixons. particularly this one VVV

primitive-nixon-rubber-player-watches-1.jpg&sa=X&ei=_LczTLr-MsP68AbcluDJCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4CQ&usg=AFQjCNHK0OZ00KwdX4wZhsq3E25sdBGHCg

the one on the left, fuck purple.

any opinions on decent watches under 200? already have a "dgaf about scratching or getting paint on" watch.

that last ones nice, i dont like the band on the nixon you posted. and the one above that is too clunky

41ltulxxdzl.jpg

I have this watch and I like it a lot. Its very understated and reads kind of like a digital watch. The leather band is realllllly nice and soft which totally surprised me.

What is this?

that casio i posted up there still works after surfing, the face got a bit scratched up but that was from being in the pool. if price is a concern (ive seen the watch i posted going for 15) then thats the way to go

whats with all these g shock watches??? i see niggaz wearing them that probably cant even tell time...

im sayin^

heres the surfing version of g-shock

freestyle-watch-shark-ragdoll-shop.png

edit: Freestyle is the company, Shark is the model and those are the colorways

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now