Watches (timepieces that go on the wrist)

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i need some help

i need a solar/light powered watch with a decent water resistance.

*other than the citizen eco drive

other dive watches eventually need the battery replaced. when the watch is opened up the water resistance is compromised. i want something i can have for decades that looks good too.

ive been looking with limited success

Newest MBT Health Shoes .nike sneakers (shoes),UGG boots, discount Jordans Sneakers (shoes), cheap Air Force ones(AF1),nice Nike Shox, newest style Nike Dunks,Dunk Sb, air max, air jordans, james,kebi, adidas. Nikes wholesale - nike shoes wholesale.We wholesale nike shoes types: Nike trainers and sneakers, Nike basketball shoes, Nike running shoes, Nike shoes for men,women and kids, cheap Nike shoes. Nike shoes wholesale include: Nike Dunk Low Premium SB,Nike Dunk High Premium SB,Nike Women's Dunk Low ,Nike Dunk Mid Premium,air max:air max90,air max 360,max 180,max 87,max 95.all the nike shoes in here are in high quality and big discount sneaker.

Our products are popular all over the world with high quality, the newest styles, competive price, fast delivery and efficient service. we have original box, card, label. many colors and number size in the stock.if you are interested in our product, please access the site and pick some products your like, we will quote the most competitive price to you. we will be your reliable business partner!

spacer.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Fossil-Analog-Black-Dial-Watch/dp/B003HCT1B2/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1280981195&sr=8-6

Picked this guy up at the mall today for $105 (can't find a pic that will work on here, just click the link) and of course, upon getting home I immediately look it up on amazon.com and find it for $77 with free shipping. Looks like I'll be making another trip to the mall to return it, but that's okay because I don't think I could ever buy a watch online without seeing it/trying it on in person first. The only problem is, now that I'm returning it I'm starting to reconsider because I now can't stop thinking about this Citizen Eco-Drive watch that I also saw that was marked down 40% to $270. It's obviously a much nicer watch, but I'm having trouble committing because the Fossil looks sharp in person and feels great. Someone tell me why I should dish out the extra $200 for this expensive hunk of metal haha.

51U8Z4ISALL._SS400_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Citizen-BN0030-71E-Eco-Drive-Infusion-Stainless/dp/B0012IU49Q/ref=sr_1_154?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1280981802&sr=1-154