Watches (timepieces that go on the wrist)

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Word, I need that watch in my life. Looks very mil-specish.

Its awesome, best watch I ever owned. I never need to set it. When ever I travel it automatically syncs with whatever time zone I am in and its solar so I dont have to worry about it dying.

I bought it like years ago and never had to get another watch. I am pretty happy with it. I heard now they even come in different colors if you dont want the standard black watch.

Yeah, I saw the price and was like "woah" but really, its the last watch that I bought in a loooooooooooonnng time. I have worn this watch everyday for two years now and it still is awesome. Trust me my man...

p.s - I just found a new feature on it, if you push the light button and hold it down it automaticlly lights up when you turn your wrist to look at it and then turns off when you drop your arm....really helps when I am riding my bike or driving and I want to know what time it is without using to hands.

Awesome watch is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

look at watches makes me want to buy one now especially for the cheap

512%2Blmu7fTL._AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Collection-Black-Ion-Plated-Chronograph/dp/B001T9NWMY/ref=pd_sbs_watch_3

$162 was 425

51WGKhOHmCL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Invicta-Corduba-Collection-Chronograph-Watch/dp/B000VH5JO4/ref=sr_1_151?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=watches&qid=1261509907&sr=1-151

$189 was 575

these two would be my top choices.. i wish the 2nd one wasn't a yellow face through

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

used to hate wearing watches, and i never did till i started running and needed to time myself. so i bought that VVV for 15 dollars

casio-illuminator-chrono-alarm-lcd-watch.jpg&sa=X&ei=l7YzTKKsLIH78Abc-KnJCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4Ag&usg=AFQjCNEaftNyCNnu_WAWcplmjQIeTkRXYA

now that im used to wearing a watch, ive been looking at alot of nixons. particularly this one VVV

primitive-nixon-rubber-player-watches-1.jpg&sa=X&ei=_LczTLr-MsP68AbcluDJCw&ved=0CAQQ8wc4CQ&usg=AFQjCNHK0OZ00KwdX4wZhsq3E25sdBGHCg

the one on the left, fuck purple.

any opinions on decent watches under 200? already have a "dgaf about scratching or getting paint on" watch.