Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Watches (timepieces that go on the wrist)

i give you a company called maximilian brusser and friends

some of the best watches i've ever seen

hm2.jpg

hm1.jpg

li-HM3-1.jpg

actu_1573.jpg

6h7zp4.jpg

Word, I need that watch in my life. Looks very mil-specish.

Its awesome, best watch I ever owned. I never need to set it. When ever I travel it automatically syncs with whatever time zone I am in and its solar so I dont have to worry about it dying.

I bought it like years ago and never had to get another watch. I am pretty happy with it. I heard now they even come in different colors if you dont want the standard black watch.

Yeah, I saw the price and was like "woah" but really, its the last watch that I bought in a loooooooooooonnng time. I have worn this watch everyday for two years now and it still is awesome. Trust me my man...

p.s - I just found a new feature on it, if you push the light button and hold it down it automaticlly lights up when you turn your wrist to look at it and then turns off when you drop your arm....really helps when I am riding my bike or driving and I want to know what time it is without using to hands.

Awesome watch is awesome!

i'm going to get this one pretty soon:

3379-MANUAL_Silver.jpg

Ive been rocking one of these for years,but I have the gunmetal face instead of the white.It's been a good watch never stopped working and Ive beat it to shit.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now