FUCKING RETARDED CROSSWALKS

thinksucks

so it starts raining, and im late to work. they have one of these stupid new crosswalks that makes you feel like you should stop for the pedestrians cus its against the law. im not speeding, im not following too close, and some foreign dude runs out in the crosswalk in front of this old lady. lady slams on brakes, i slam on brakes. my brakes suck. i swerve to the right and still hit her. now my drivers side door doesnt open, my hood is crunched, and i have no left headlight. and my insurance is gonna go up cus technically its my fault. i fucking hate those stupid ass crosswalks. thats all.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

climbing in through the passenger door is 10 character points...at least thats what i heard. lol.

edit-but if the crosswalk wasnt there, the foreign dude wouldnt have felt the need to run across the street in front of the old lady. he mightve been like, oh shit this is a road, with cars driving on it. cars are two ton steel machines that are dangerous, maybe i shouldnt run across here until there are no cars! that wouldve been nice.

I always run across the street, unless the cars are stopped. People come to Boston and think, Hey, it's the Jay-Walking capital of the Universe, but you can spot these fools from a mile away. They're like virgin jay-walkers. I always run, if it looks like it's going to be close. I have the same attitude towards the cops too.