GOOGLE ONER IS HATIN...... WTF?

johnny ballbags

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The way google works is that it scans the text of whatever content is in a post, pulls out keywords from it, and matches those keywords to a database of relevant keywords that it attaches to various advertisers. It then posts the most relevant ads. In our case, if there are no particularly relevant keywords in a thread, it probably falls back on the common topics they expect to appeal to people on the site, i.e., graffiti.

It's actually a lot like the way the US government is tracking your online habits.

If raven or psm or whomever would like to shed some light on the actual formula google uses to decide which links appear that would be cool. I noticed it must go by keywords or it just gets lazy because before this BS in every thread thing it had a lot of the same links in several threads that had nothing to do with the actual topic in these threads.

i'm still trying to figure out what a gang tattoo ringtone sounds like. that's the one i see all the time

It sounds like this: "I'm so unoriginal that I downloaded a gang tattoo ringtone to go along with my gang tattoos even though I'm not in the slightest bit gangster". Either that or "Bwak bwak, chickenhead, bwak bwak chickenhead".