fella i know hung himself from a tree last night..

Jake Stevens

my ex who im still very good friends withs sisters boyfriend hung himself last night.. i text my ex a good bit everyday and today i hadn heard from her which i thought was weird so i gave her a ring on my lunch break and she was in tears.. i dunno maybe the kid thought it was the best thing to do but shit he just left a load of people heartbroken.. he was a normal kid not a messer good in school.. shit its fuckin mad anyways..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i know I'm going up now in a min.. gonna just finish up one or two things for a client then i going get go for a drink.. I'm kinda shocked by it the more i think bout it.. the kid wasn at all strange he was an athlete.. had loads friends.. i dunno what made him do it.. but you never know what happens behind closed doors..

I remember when my bassists brother hung himself... It hit our whole town so hard because he was this talented popular kid smart as hell athletic he seemed happy. Then one day I get a call from my now ex at 7 in the morning said Len hung himself (this was two days after recieving a call saying 2 of my friends died in a car accident and I recieved a call at the same time of the morning so needless to say I was pretty hurt and confused). My bassist was so hurt you jsut have to be close to the people always be around for them to talk to and surround them with love...

another reason why I'm staying off the booze for a while.

alcohol has ruined so many lives, and it's starting to scare

me just how close some of those lives were to my own.

sorry to go off topic.

You're telling me. Alcohol, drugs and bad decisions have already killed a good chunk of the people I used to consider friends- and I'm only 23.

I did the clean living thing for a while... until I realized that my inability to cope with stress in my day to day was turning me into a fucking timebomb. So now I just moderate.

*I should probably note that it's currently noon and I'm still sobering up from last night's adventures in wheat ale. I guess I'm still getting the hang of that whole 'moderation' thing.

TO BE HONEST..

I feel like a lot of people like to refer to suicide as it was selfish, like how you said that he left a lot of people in tears...and lots of people say this..but I know the feeling of fake-ass appreciation. I don't know anything about this case, but for example, in any suicide situation, these people may have said they liked him a lot, but did they ever really hang out with him? Did they ever listen to him? Did they actually care about him, or was he just an accessory of a friend to them? Its something to think about sometimes, because just because these people said they liked him or whatever, it doesn't mean they really cared.

I saw in the paper today that a chick I know died this week.

I am assuming that it was drug related.

That's how things happen.

She was 25.

Years ago, I poisoned her with an ipecac infused beer.

As a joke.

Recipe for laughter is as follows,

1 can of warm Keystone Light over ice

2/3 bottle ipecac

group of street kid runaway losers

I offered it to her in exchange for a cigarette.

With lies about eating too much food and not being able to drink my beer just yet.

Her boyfriend drank some.

So did two other friends.

My crew sat half a block away and watched the yakfest unfold.

It was more than hilarious.

One of them vomited violently three times.

While on the way to the alley to vomit.

They didn't get the joke much.

Another friend of mine shot himself in the head this weekend.

So it goes.

Booze+emotions+firearms=disaster

Another one bites the dust.

TO BE HONEST..

I feel like a lot of people like to refer to suicide as it was selfish, like how you said that he left a lot of people in tears...and lots of people say this..but I know the feeling of fake-ass appreciation. I don't know anything about this case, but for example, in any suicide situation, these people may have said they liked him a lot, but did they ever really hang out with him? Did they ever listen to him? Did they actually care about him, or was he just an accessory of a friend to them? Its something to think about sometimes, because just because these people said they liked him or whatever, it doesn't mean they really cared.

Man, I hear that completely.