9 month stretch?

DID I END THE STREAK?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

In the glorious internerd we're offered incredible anonymity. and so i discuss what i have not publicly. not because i care, but because its an interesting thought (me thinks)

i'm not a sexual person. i dont' care. i get more from cycling and rock climbing and art than i do from women. its just not a point of stress in my life. anyways. i went 8 months w/o sex. then i hooked up w/ a friends' sister for a minute. we fucked. but it simply wasn't good and the final score was 7-0.

vote now, is my streak of 8 months continued from that w/o an orgasm or am i starting a new stretch?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I voted for boogie, because he's a man of his word, if he told you he was going to give you a handjob, then god damn it, it was going to be the best damn handjob ever. You'd probobly go gay. No fuck that, you would go Boogiehands. Because he'd be that good at it.

First.

I was gonna write some satirical haiku to your problem but I'm too tired, so here's your future plan of action:

You can't swing. It's not in you. Don't even try. Join a rock climbing club, and a cycling club. In that bunch is your better/perfect fit. It'll be a girl with some baggage, ie: her reasons for not being turned onto sex as much as everyone else. It will be something like she never met her father since her biological parents were both swingers so papa's a rolling stone, and the lack thereof a normal childhood has left her scarred and scared of what might come from following the same path. That or the swinger time in her life is ancient history and she's looking for something more real.

Or you're gay.

who hasn't. my bestfriends girlfriend is terrible in bed, i had to fake a nut everytime. she was worthless except she would take it in the mouth anytime, anywhere. anywhere! but whatever, dude loves her. so whatever.

And your friend is fine with the knowledge that you have fucked her a few hundred times and fucked her mouth a few hundred more...

Man I couldn't handle that shit, I couldn't go out with a chick that has fucked my friend. Seriously. That shit would eat at me.