Who would win in a fight??

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I never really read comicbooks. I was born a tad too late to be genuinely interested. I think Spawn was the only comic book I ever bought. I have the first issue somewhere tucked away.

My brother was born in the right time frame for both comic books and baseball cards. I feel a little cheated to have missed out on this, although I was there for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a good portion of GI joe, and other awesome cartoons and shows. I was the best possible age for the golden era of The Simpsons. I remember when MTV had music videos.

I'm happy with where I'm at.

Also, I never really read comicbooks. I was born a tad too late to be genuinely interested. I think Spawn was the only comic book I ever bought. I have the first issue somewhere tucked away.

My brother was born in the right time frame for both comic books and baseball cards. I feel a little cheated to have missed out on this, although I was there for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, a good portion of GI joe, and other awesome cartoons and shows. I was the best possible age for the golden era of The Simpsons. I remember when MTV had music videos.

I'm happy with where I'm at.

I'm probably about a decade older than you and I was born too late to appreciate this shit. When I was a kid it was the nerdy types that were into comic books. I do at least know enough to know that Superman would kill Batman though.:biglaugh:

how about batman vs. spiderman?

Spiderman would stand a better chance than Superman. Superman always has one known weakness and it's Kryptonite. He's not "invincible", just nearly-so on Earth. Put some Kryptonite near him and he's just as much a man as anyone else. Even Lex Luthor, guy with no ninja skills whatsoever, causes Superman trouble.

I like Batman more as his costume is cooler and he's a player with the ladies, Superman is too Jehovah when he's not in super mode. I suppose the title Superman would be given to the Superest hero. I think its unfair to call Superman a "man" when he's an alien.

Now where would this fight take place?

In a UFC ring with no costumes and big John reffing- Close but Superman. Both are good hand to hand combat fighters and have extensive experience with fighting many different villains.

In the city- Superman wins. Even if Batman was in a tank car shooting missiles, Superman can pick up the car and fly around with it for a while, get bored and throw it in the ocean. Batman would probably eject before that as he has quicker instincts but relying on technological defenses puts Superman ahead.

Underwater with no oxygen- Both die-water is the winner! Hurray for H2O.

I think a Batman vs. Spiderman would be a better comparison.

The colsest opponent for Superman is Captain Marvel(otherwise known as Shazam). He is closest to Superman as far as powers go, and The Batman..hmmmm The Punisher? Grendel?

The best thing about Superman vs. The Batman is the difference in approach. Thats what makes it anyones guess depending on how the fight went down. Thats why Lex Luthor caould always get Superman right to the point of death. If you want to get technical about it, the only reason Superman isn't dead at the hands of Luthor right now is because they would have no Superman comics to sell after that, so they need some way to keep brining him back. Bumbling female comes to the rescue, Luthor too overconfidant makes a stuid mistake, something trite. Thats the only reason he isn't dead.