Who would win in a fight??

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a counter point to "The GOON", The Batman doesn't nessesarily rely on technology. Thats where he excelles. He relies on his mind. Oh so Supermen needs a 1/4 inch thick lead suit. The Batman would find something to tear open the suit and then put inKryptonite, which we know he actually has.

In reality the one thing they have in common is that nether of them believe in killing people.

The Main difference, i will say it again is the make up of who they are as people. Superman tends to be honest and fair. He tends to fight fair. He is a tremendous opponent, but he doesn't have the capacity to think in ruthless terms. The Batman needs to achieve his objective at anycost, save killing the person, and that alone gives him an advantage, and its precisely that quality that makes him a more interesting hero.

okay, clarification on the comment of "batman relies on tech."--were batman not rich or connected to the tech industry he would simply be a bad ass vigilante, a good ninja fighting crime. the reason he is not simply a ninja is because of his techno advantages. his car, his "flight," a good portion of his arsenal.

yes, batman could tear the theoretical suit a new ass to insert kryptonite. but there is a plethora of defense options for superman beyond that.

this thread/this argument makes me not wonder why women don't flock to me.

batman vs. spiderman

i seem to remember a crossover of this nature. not well.

my take: spidey has access to basically all that batman does weaponry-wise. however he's got the spider side of things. batman has ninja training. batman wins because he's older, wiser and a better fighter, other than spidersense he'd be fighting a less trained version of himself (web shooters v. various bat tools).

And once again the ruthless nature of a man who has turned his childhood horrors to his advantage.

Remember when Batman and Spawn had the cross over and at the end they are cool and shit but Batman tells dude never to come back to Gotham and just to drive that point home, he whips a Batarang into Spawns face? And in the Spawn comics he sewed the middle of his face shut with a shoe string for a few issues because of the Batarang.

Man, I SUCK!!!!!