Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
papa_dukes

jackass 2 the movie

I'm not sure how pleasing this movie would be, entertainment wise, but seriously, go drop 5.50 for a ticket to see Crank. best action movie ive seen in a while and it was pretty funny

I saw a screening of Jackass Number 2. You will not be dissapointed. Fucking funny from beginning to end. My chest hurt I was laughing so much. These Jackass movies should go down in Comedy Movie history.

I heard about it from one of those talking advertisements they put in front of the urinal.

Fuck these faggots. I hope I never see this movie.

Yes yes fatalist, we all know Johnny Knoxville makes gets your hot love juices dripping down your leg. But cool it, you're making everyone jealous.

Don't test me fatalist, or you'll get pills thrown in your drink and dick tackled when you pass out.

WOW!

I'm jk.

Back to this movie, I was supposed to get to see an advanced screening cause I'm mad inside on the skate industry, but I didn't go.

5.50 was the matinee price btw, still its cheap as fuck i suppose. bump for daytime movies when the weather is shitty and avoiding the crowds

too bad they still dont have them movie theatres where you can watch the movie like 4 months after it came out for a dollar.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now