Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

7 days a week

15 hours a day, I work................if you look at me the wrong way, I might fucking snap and murder you with a pantyho full of pennys.

FUCK YOU

i havent worked since the 22nd of august. i have been sort of looking for a new job but not really. now today one of my new housemates got wireless interweb so im back on this biatch. im never going to get a job.

seven

day

weekend

"Homey don't play that!" Take on the role of Homey D. Clown, the most popular Damon Wayans character from Fox's sketch-comedy series "In Living Color". Players guide Homey through his typical day on the streets of New York, using his sock to bop the annoying people he meets. Gameplay is point-and-click, with a combination of adventure and a little arcade.

my job sucks.

i get to jump out of planes, but thats not much fun since its a static line jump.

i work from 6 to 4 on normal days, some days we go "camping" for like a week.

were gonna move our "company" to the "middle east" for about a "year" soon.

so thats good. i get to shoot guns too. but other than that, its pretty shitty.

"FTA" oner

I work a shitty job? get the fuck outta hear before I run you down in my germen whip nigguh! I just work wicked hard, some may think its shitty job but while your at some cheap chinesse shit getting take-out I'm at steakhouse throw cake out!

Volkswagen is negotiating with its union in German to extend the wrok week from 29 hours to like 34 - be happy where you're at, you could have to work 24 hours a week...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now