Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uknow_2sk

HITTING THE METRO! ILL KRAZY!

if i knew i was probably going to jail, chances being he would be, i think id just crack a beer and take my sweet time to at least fix er up a bit more, but hey who knows. cool hat. bump bump i guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOqQcdrTAUA

check out these sick ass fools!! anyone know what kinda tip the dude is using? fat ass hell! is it because of the tip or the type of paint he is using? looks like one he's using a chrome burner can, i'm not sure never used one of those. check out the last scene where the dude is hitting up with a mop while wearing an alligator mascot mask and the lady tries to stop him and he tries to bite her head! too funny!

Gets my vote for worst thread ever started.

then why bother even replying? must not be as bad as you say it is because you seemed to care enough to respond!! quit hating on everything and everyone!! you're probably just miserable because either (1) you have a small d!ck or (2) you haven't been out painting in awhile and are suffering from paint withdrawals or (3) you never even painted and sit in your room all day dreaming of how one day you're gonna be the baddest, illest, sickest, most hung graff writer in all of history!! once again thanks for your support!

then why bother even replying? must not be as bad as you say it is because you seemed to care enough to respond!! quit hating on everything and everyone!! you're probably just miserable because either (1) you have a small d!ck or (2) you haven't been out painting in awhile and are suffering from paint withdrawals or (3) you never even painted and sit in your room all day dreaming of how one day you're gonna be the baddest, illest, sickest, most hung graff writer in all of history!! once again thanks for your support!

cheap i apologize!! i spoke without even seeing what yoyu're all about! your threads got some SICK ASS flicks!! honestly! i'll give you props and i take back my remarks!