Walmart Paint INPROVED!!~!

B2ill

Go to walmart and buy/rack:huh: the paint with the white tips on them....

they are improved...

Ny thins (acculy fit)

Ny Fats

German caps

allmost eveything fits on them now

and the stock white caps that are on them now are better at fills too and flows easyer

so if you want to save money buy walmart white tipped paint

(insted of paying 5-6$ for montana)

*Frost*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Chill everyone shut the fuck up

I was just tryin to save you some money if your just in need of paint..

if you buy 1 can of montana witch is $5 you can buy 5 of the same color walmart cans and go over it madd times to make it as clean as montana

i mean it might take a wile but its good to save money

Well yea montana does have a realy wide color selection other than, lol, well walmart lets just say

all they have is Silver, blue, black, white, green, red, and lets not forget the all famous 2 colors Walnut and Brown lol

but yea walmart paint does suck and is very drippy

but for cheap what do u expect

im just sayin... its good if you are like practiceing on wood or something and you need some thins or fats

And i do have 16 cans of montana gold and black so im not saying anything bad about montana.... excapt for the price

spanish is smoother, i havent tried the german gold though yet. i think for the money its really worth it if youre using it for clean technical things but for fills big simples or relativley un tech fills its good because theres alot less cleaning up (for me lol), i like to mix paint usually ill mix into a flat white base so its a bit thicker, i use alot of lighter colors and usually use montana for outlines etc just because its opaque and low pressure.