Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KniggazInDemStreetz

Bob Dylan's Modern Times

"I was thinkin' bout Alicia Keys, I almost cried."

Personally I like the CD, his song writing hasn't really degressed, or progressed, I kind of like the Beastie Boys style of lyrics, the you already know what I'm about to say kind. But yeah, I like it, discuss yoru thoughts.

I'm about it. He's a "do no wrong" kind of musician to me.

i like KOH, he's got good taste in music.

i like the idea of bob dylan more than i like bob dylan.

voice of a generation or some shit, i hear people compare homeboy from bright eyes to him all the time as being the voice of a generation

i dont like bright eyes so fuck it

i saw dylan in an interview where he always said the stuff he wrote about in the 60's,

the stuff it sounded like he was protesting against, was his fantasy. he wanted a house with a white picket fence, a 9-5 job, etc.

the biggest thing about dylan is his songwriting ability. he's a genius. he's written for all kinds of people from all different genres. even if he had never been a singer himself, and stuck to songwriting, he'd be famous.

and whoever this "bright eyes" is, they can all suck a fat cock. no comparison between some young chumps and a living legend. that's like that faggot that compared oasis to the beatles. no dice.

Conner from Bright Eyes is NO camparison to dude. Thers about 50 thousand people I'd put that label on before I'd even consider that douchebag. He's a wanna be Robert Smith from the Midwest.

I wanna go in November. I was hoping he'd be the special guest at the Petty show, but he wasn't. Not that there's anything wrong with the Blind Boys of Alabama.

How was the Petty show? Did he play Breakdown?

We had a lightening show most of the concert (outdoor venue by the lake), and by the time he was on the last song of the encore, it was a torrential downpour. So awesome.

I was pretty drunk, and I can't for the life of me remember if he played Breakdown, but I do know that he played the longest set of the tour yet, and five of the songs he played hadn't been performed yet this year (not including anything off his new album).

And Mike Campbell was ridiculously insane. Didn't expect that from an old man.

i havent listened to modern times much yet, but from what ive heard already, it sounds pretty good. not as good as time out of mind, though, which is the best and most underrated out of his most recent records.

i hear people compare homeboy from bright eyes to him all the time as being the voice of a generation

they are comparing the most prolific and influential song writer who has ever lived to a punk kid who writes chick-rock? that is the saddest thing i've ever heard. i saw bright eyes once and i far from impressed. now, i down right hate them. dylan saves.

I've never given a fuck about Bob Dylan.

Why? Because most Bob Dylan fans under the age of 45 are contrived yippie faggots. Seriously.

You've never given a fuck about Bob Dylan, because some people like Bob Dylan...Awesome!

Bright Eyes is good, gay and corny at times, but folky enough.

No but seriously, Bob Dylan is good, and your an idiot.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now