Bob Dylan's Modern Times

KniggazInDemStreetz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i saw dylan in an interview where he always said the stuff he wrote about in the 60's,

the stuff it sounded like he was protesting against, was his fantasy. he wanted a house with a white picket fence, a 9-5 job, etc.

the biggest thing about dylan is his songwriting ability. he's a genius. he's written for all kinds of people from all different genres. even if he had never been a singer himself, and stuck to songwriting, he'd be famous.

and whoever this "bright eyes" is, they can all suck a fat cock. no comparison between some young chumps and a living legend. that's like that faggot that compared oasis to the beatles. no dice.

How was the Petty show? Did he play Breakdown?

We had a lightening show most of the concert (outdoor venue by the lake), and by the time he was on the last song of the encore, it was a torrential downpour. So awesome.

I was pretty drunk, and I can't for the life of me remember if he played Breakdown, but I do know that he played the longest set of the tour yet, and five of the songs he played hadn't been performed yet this year (not including anything off his new album).

And Mike Campbell was ridiculously insane. Didn't expect that from an old man.

i hear people compare homeboy from bright eyes to him all the time as being the voice of a generation

they are comparing the most prolific and influential song writer who has ever lived to a punk kid who writes chick-rock? that is the saddest thing i've ever heard. i saw bright eyes once and i far from impressed. now, i down right hate them. dylan saves.