Jedi Mind Tricks - Servants In Heaven, Kings In Hell

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"When All Light Dies" is the fucking jammy jam.

R.A kills that verse on Uncommon Valor

Outlive the War is fucking nasty.

Gutta Music is that jawn cus Reef is illy.

Stoupe fucking merks the beats, Vins flow seems a little monotonous on this shit but lyrics are on point, lots of multi's thats what I like, if you don't spit multi's then your a shitty rapper.

wtf are you talkin about... killing christains? theyve never said anything like that..

btw this album is dope... and cassidy sucks dick

"Hologram is known for placing poison in Christian communion"

" I'm with Allah 'cause he chose me

Broke into the Vatican, strangled the Pope with his rosary'...etc..i like jmt --but this ignornace makes me not ...whatever

it's the continuation of Before The Great Collapse, which is a DOPE ass song, and one of the few that Vinnie Paz isnt murdering fags

I'll take Salvation over Before The Great Collapse any day, even though they are both dope as fuck...Rage Of Angels is also serious business, even though it's technically an Outerspace song (their new album is also dope by the way)

"i cant change laws son thats a government issue, but ill break laws with a gun thats a government issue. Its the army we got power in numbers and thats 9 45's 3 57's and M500's"

Jedi mind tricks presents - Army Of the Pharoahs

Dope song, but that's a Celph Titled quote

I'll take Salvation over Before The Great Collapse any day, even though they are both dope as fuck...Rage Of Angels is also serious business, even though it's technically an Outerspace song (their new album is also dope by the way)

Dope song, but that's a Celph Titled quote

i know who said it but it was on the army of the pharaohs cd. therefore i put jedi mind tricks presents: Army of the Pharaohs:p

i believe in god and get more pussy that you.

P.s. people who accuse others of being gay and/or make fun of gays usually have problems with their own sexuality. idiot

i was just fucking around with you, and who said i was making fun of the gays or accusing anyone of being gay? Simp McSimpleton

p.s. there is no god.

funy shit is: ur all quoting jus allah, who aint even on thelast few projects or jmt ,,,,, id agree tho his content is ill--- correct me if im wrong, i dont even know if he's on that pharoes, or the new jmt ish,,,,,,, fill me im tho --- the way yall sound you should go work for tom ridge ten years ago in philly--- sissified tricks, yea you know who he is, but check out what he was doing in the early eighties, it involves helicopters

,,,,and fire,,, and gravity.,, and americans(newborn babies, women etc.)

"the street is vietnam, im like jesus tryna complet a psalm, i believe in islam, heathens can bleed til they gone"

i stab u in the back til it wekens the knees, then smash u wit a statue of jesus that bleeds"

" wher my fukin knfe at,,,my fault its right here wit my spike bat"

i dont really think he talks about killing christians, yea he speaks against the religion as whole-- but the church's track record is soked in blood--- so who's right/wrong? i think he speaks against the H.R.E.--- the way our capital resembles rome, and such coincidences, which make our nation discreetly look like a roman empire.

so, you get to decide how you feel about alot of extremist ideas, and such fanaticism- but at least they are talking about something other than how much "i have" and how "you dont"