Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
estaked

maddddddd wasted

i know madd ppl claim pics and shyt for the drunk steeze i aint bout that i mean like i aint hoookin up pics n shyt yall can dreeam bout the fly bitch im bout to hoook up n shyt but hey fuck pics n have a reallly i mean reallly wasted weekend abd this is maddd / no homo so dont bring tha at alll

you know whats the bomb? being 21 owning your own business making money , driving cars and partying... working my own hours and drinking everyday haha

you know whats the bomb? being 21 owning your own business making money , driving cars and partying... working my own hours and drinking everyday haha

can i get a bump! where is teh she when u need her

man I got so fucking drunk last night to the point incoherrency and falling over a number of times as well as throwing up on my mate and have no recollection of what happened last night...

It is not enjoyable to get that pissed ouzo & vodka shots with beer does not work well...

i have access to an unlimited supply of free beer between the hours of 1:30pm and 11:00pm today. my night is either going to end in the hospital or jail. guranteed.

i hope someone got one of me throwing up last night, jesus christ i was a wreck... i was laid out in the alk way of some apartment complex puking my brains out, laying down on my back/side...

couple people started coming home from the clubs and were just like god damn that kids fucked up... and id like sorta wave and keep tossin...

shit was pretty funny

being fucked up in the morning is the best.

what bout no sleeo status partay til now...?

/no coke

/no eTc

/no hmom

/no emo

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now