first fight

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

block captain you win this thread.

i never have liked fighting.

first i can remember, a guy pushed my gf over. so i was on top of him doing some panel beating to his grill and my girl smashed two bottles on the poor guy. shit was maad messy.

even when im in a situation with no choice but to throw up the dukes, i still feel bad about it afterwards. fighting is bad form.

haha i got suspended in year 8 because i was playin table tennis and was losing, some cunt was bagging me about my not so dope skills, so i warned him, he kept going so i threw the bat at his head and tackled him to the ground and started laying into him until a teacher pulled me off. wasnt my first fight but the most memorable TABLE TENNIS IS A ROUGH GAME MANNN

table tennis is played with a bat?

i was in a little gang in 3rd-5th grade....we ran around the playground mopping up kids we didnt like...but mostly it was this polish kid who always talked shit. we gave that kid a beatdown a few times and he eventually left he school....he was a bitch, i remember once he shit his pants in the lunchyard

first real fight was with some scraps that tried to jack my chain....he grabbed it off my neck so i grabbed that fools hair with my left and reaaranged his face with the right...i got my chain back

my first fight was 5th or 6th grade. a kid that was not friends with me came up and out of nowhere punched me in the face 2 times on the playground. this was in the middle of winter, and at recess. it was so cold out that the punches didn't even feel like a punch (or maybe the kid was a pussy), so after he hit me i basically threw him to the ground and he ran away just from that.

Okay my first one was about grade 4, this kid was teasing me about how my mum had just died so i throw this brocken bit of brick that was in the playground at his arm, it cuts him then he starts screming and crying and runs off 2 rat on me, beacuse the other kids around told of what happened i only got a week suspentian:biglaugh: :jestor: :king:

BOY SCOUT CAMPING TRIP........

Not sure what grade I was in, but it was young, and because my and my friends were wrestling earlier, the older kids decided to follow us for the entire night hike calling us faggots and gay. Huhhuhh..faggot. huuhhhuh gay ass. The ringleader was about two feet taller than me. I turned around and decked him in the jaw as hard as I could, and he literally flew off of his feet and onto the ground and started crying. Who else wants some?

Nursury. I still remember, this kid used to take my cookie everyday so i pushed him (he was leaning back in his chair) and he got his front tooth knocked because he fell forward onto the table. The teacher told the parents he just fell. I owe her bigtime.

But I have a long history of getting bullied until 11th grade when I shot up in height. I usually held my own and those who bullied me only did it once.

I used to fight with my little brother all the time. I think the first fight I ever got in was in 1rst grade. this kid hit me in the head with his jacket and the button or something caught me in the eye. So we fought and i ended up stabbing him in the leg with my pencil. I wasnt allowed back in school for a couple days.

Everybody on this site is SO FUCKING TOUGH!

Its interesting aye. No one wants to paint themselves in a bad light.

The very first fight I can remember wasnt so much a fight but a wrestle where I got creamed.

I insulted one of my friends and didnt expect him charge at me pushing my head backwards throwing me off balance then he kinda rolled with it and smashed my head on a desk.

The teacher was right next to us and told us both to clean up the desk's etc that we had knocked over. I couldnt beleive it , that teacher hated my ass.

This would have been about 7 years old at a guess?

I had alot of fights when I was a kid untill I was about 14-15 then fuck all untill the last few years, 23-25.

Apparently everyone on this site, was "crazy as a kid" and "never backs down". Everyone has also been kicking ass since pre-school and I'd go so far as to say that 95% of the people on this site could probobly kick most dudes in UFC and Pride.

Yeah, I said it.

what was this thread titled? "first fight". you are a witty one. must be easy to vamp fools when one looks like the dude from good charlotte83810896133_3300_1.jpg....:scrambled:

shit, i love fighting to this day, things dont change.

all good just making light of the situation, minus the lol's