first fight

Spruce Lee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2nd grade. dude was talking shit about my shoes so i tried choking him. he did some kind of uncoordinated spin kick and landed on my side. didnt do much. i punched him in the side of the head acouple times (i think because i was scared to actually truly hurt him) and he got on the ground all curled up so i got on top of him and tried to slam his face into the ground but i wasnt strong enough to do it so all i was doing was giving him really light whiplash.

Probably about 5 or 6 i can't remember. This little turd that lived in our complex annoyed the shit out of me all the time. Finally I had enough and I slugged the little fucker in the back. So his parents got pissed and his Marine dad had a talk with my parents. They were basically like "yeah we don't give a shit you're son is a bitch"

mine was when i was around 10 or 11, i was over at my cousin's apartment--he was about a year older than me, we were bored so we'd walk around the complex just to waste time and explore, this apartment had a backyardish park in the back for the kids to play in, we were on the upper level looking out the hallway window and we saw these two russinan kids, one was clearly older than me and too young to be playing with kids, he was playing tag with these black girls, my cousin who was a wwf fanatic got the idea to knock on the window to get thier attention and do this x-factor hand movement around the lap and crotch thing, he told me to do the same and i did, we ran down the hall laughing thinking we were the shit, a few minets later this russian kid and these black girls find us in the hall way and they start following us, we try to walk away but they kept on following us finally the way older russian kid pushes me and starts talking shit, at the time i had a toy gun that i bought at the flea market, after all the shit talking i turn around the throw the toy gun point-fucking-blank at his face, it might as well had been a pistol whip punch, the gun breaks into a million peices on his face, he was cut up bad, he then runs away covering his face and the two instigating black girls go "Ohhhhh were gonna tell!" if i knew how to curse like i do now i would have responded by saying "go ahead bitches" but cursing was very bad so i just ran away to my cousins room. sorry for the rant.

here the x-pac crotch movement i was talking about:

zxpac.gif

3rd grade,

this kid that was the "cool" kid in the class tried to skip me in the dodge ball line,

i hit him with a big stick. i fucking win, i remeber that this was the first day i noticed that i had a little b.o. so i got some deoderant that afternoon. wew degree :D

i was six or seven and living in the projects. me and my older bro got into it with some neighborhood kids. i gave one of them a fat lip, and we ended up having to run from their parents, perhaps my first chase too. for some reason, after my mom remarried, my stepdad kinda straightened me out and i haven't really been in any fights since they tied the knot. i can't fight for shit now anyway.

oh man, Sarcasm you just reminded me of a fight I saw in like 2nd grade... ha

We used to play football at recess, almost everyday all the way through elementary school. There was this one kid who used to play, and he was huge, and older, because he had eaten lead as a young child and got lead poisoning, and as a result he stayed back a bunch of times due to attitude and social problems. Well this guy had a damn good case of retard strength, and his fuse was a bit short so he got set off at almost nothing. This one recess, this other kid who was small, and is still small, I think 5'6" now, got tackled hard by the oaph kid and didn't like it. I think he was a greenbelt in Karate or some shit, and just headbutted the lead poisoned kid. Well the big kid didn't like it and started going after him, and thats when dude jump kicked him. It was probably the funniest fight I've ever witnessed, even to this day.

I dont even remember..when i was little i was seriously try and fight anyone.

Not even joking,i think it was in pre-school. I had a mean streak(no pun intended),and would beat kids up when i got pissed. I remember in 1st grade we were standing around after lunch in a line and a put my arm around 2 kids(/nohomo),one around each other them like "Oh hey fellas hows it going" attitude. Then for some reason i just smashed their faces into each other.

Fuck,i was such an asshole.

i'm surprised i acutally remember this shit but, i was one of the few kids to actually get suspended in pre-school. i punched this kid evan straight in the face and bloodied his nose while we were in one of those playground fort/hut things. i remember all the snot and shit coming out of his nose and shit.

on another note, i remember pistol whipping some kid in the with one of those huge ass super soakers, needless to say i've become immune to people crying.

haha i got suspended in year 8 because i was playin table tennis and was losing, some cunt was bagging me about my not so dope skills, so i warned him, he kept going so i threw the bat at his head and tackled him to the ground and started laying into him until a teacher pulled me off. wasnt my first fight but the most memorable TABLE TENNIS IS A ROUGH GAME MANNN