Too much cologne/perfume

Gunm

I reallt despise being in public places where people load on the perfumes and colognes to the point where it;'s like a lethal miasma that surrounds their person and extends forth to strangle people's sense of smell around them.

case in point: the old bitch sitting next to me here in the library should be doen to death fpr ther perfume tnat reeks of a combination of burning tires and bubble gum

list personal experiences with this awful awful phenominon(sp)

p.s. I am making plans to move to Japan in less than a year

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

You would....

There is a lady that comes in the office with the same problem....but instead it smells like musk and sweaty ghosts. That shit lingers long after she leaves to.

yeah, i am sick to death of living in the bay area. I started looking into jobs as an english teacher today. Good thing I have that degree

My friend does that!!! She said its an excellent job and she loves Japan so much. And she is hot so thats all I remember her saying in her 2 hour rant about japan... Go look her up if you ever wanna get with a white girl again...(Again I dont reccomend it for you but she is hot)...

i have plans to move to florida in less than a year... and i have a chair in my shower cuz wifeys dad lives with us and hes only got one leg.... nothing better than sitting down in the shower in the morning to take a piss and brush your teeth.... or sittin down and having a beer in the shower.. thats fun too...

oh and people that smell like the perfume section at filenes suck too

i got this cologne sample hanae mori from my friend when he bought that burberry shit.

god damn that smells so good. last year for new years, i bought some armani black code, and went to a rave, it was great smelling my arm and sitting infront of the huge speakers while ak1200 was killin it. for some reason, some people i know wear cologne when they workout...?

*rambles on...*