Starship Troopers.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why did all those white people supposedly live in buenos aries, argentina.

and the silver gymnastics football was kinda sweet. i cant even play normal football without almost getting clobberd to death so props to the future white people of south america. gogo

i know but im saying...

THERE LIKE american white people, is what im saying.

they dont have fucking american football in argentinan high schools....i dont think :confused:

agh, nevermind its a fucking movie about crazy evil alien bugs.

Have there ever been any direct-to-video sequels that have been good? Or anything direct-to-video, for that matter?

And yeah, the completely American whities in Argentina was bizarre. Maybe it was something like in The Day After Tommorrow where global warming forced the US citizens to relocate to Mexico. All that "we need to work together and be grateful as guests" thing was just a front and the US completely took over South America and did a mass-genocide. After all, half the world was frozen so it's not like there would be all that much foreign political opposition.

why did all those white people supposedly live in buenos aries, argentina.

and the silver gymnastics football was kinda sweet. i cant even play normal football without almost getting clobberd to death so props to the future white people of south america. gogo

Well, it does take place in the "future" when the entire earth is united as one nation. Also, most people from Argentina are white. But yeah, all those "white" people in the movie were the "Anglo" kind that were speaking English.

• 1 month later...

I was thinking about this today. I still cant over how such a cheesy movie was so god damn awesome. It takes the whole.."EKK KILLER BUGS ATTACK!" type shit from the 50's and turn into somthing awesome as fuck.

Who remembers the captain getting chopped in half by the airlock. Go back to Star Trek bitch.

i know but im saying...

THERE LIKE american white people, is what im saying.

they dont have fucking american football in argentinan high schools....i dont think :confused:

It's the future, america has taken over the world.

Starship troopers is a classic, i enjoy the way the entire thing is shot/edited like a WWII propanganda news reel. and all the military uniforms are extremely wehrmacht-inspired.

the directer took all the cliche action movie elements to the extreme, like when the wounded [black] guy is like "get outa here!" and then empties his shotgun into the horde of bugs then blows himself up. awesome