Starship Troopers.

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, its the tongue in cheek aspect of the movie that saves it. It could have been a real piece of shit if it took itself too seriously.

Ive never grasped the true use and meaing of this phrase. My understanding of this could be compared to Ron Burgandy and the phrase "When In Rome"

and an lol to spitfire's "NOOB BUGS" comments

I didnt even know there was a sequal. Any good at all?

yeah, it went straight to video (and for good reason).

Starship Troopers (1) was a great movie, and like you said, the tongue-in-cheek throughout the whole movie kept it a good movie. Funny, but a cool action "war against the aliens" movie altogether.

Starship Troopers 2 was a shocker since part one was good. I rented it at Blockbuster one night, because I was surprised to see it but didn't hear about it in theaters. I then later read Starship Troopers spent about 1/8 the budget they spent on the original. Which was a mistake. The acting was trash and looked fake as hell, the special effects was lame, the movie was straight booty.