Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
King Of Hell

Starship Troopers.

Pretty entertaining for a film that includes Doogie Howeser, Casper Van Dien, and that Denise "Eyebrows of Doom" Richards. I like the big bugs and shit.

The book was awesome.

Denise Richards is beautiful, and I love how the movie is pure white people. The only black people are the guys with the whips.

i saw this in the theatre.. dope ass movie.

there is a star ship troopers 2 that went straigh to video. shit is horible. so horrible that i took it back to blockbuster saying that the dvd didnt work. but the first movie was dope none the less

Starship Troopers was good because it was directed by the dude who did Robocop, the original Hollowman and Total Recall. I'm convinced it would've been garbage otherwise. Dude pulled it off nicely.

Appreciated.

That is truly one awesome movie. The special effects cost more than the acting budget. How can you go wrong?

Paul Verhoven is a mad genius. His movies are great because he pulls off the gratuitous violence/humor/bad acting thing with style.

Yeah, its the tongue in cheek aspect of the movie that saves it. It could have been a real piece of shit if it took itself too seriously.

How the fuck did old girl come back from the dead in that wack ass sequel? I hated myself for even downloading it

God what an awesome fuckin movie. It wasnt even all "HUMANS OWN TEH NOOB BUGS",humans got owned in that movie. Body parts and shit flying everywere. But seriously that huge brain bug was nasty as fuck,i just wanna throw up when i see it.

there is a star ship troopers 2 that went straigh to video. shit is horible. so horrible that i took it back to blockbuster saying that the dvd didnt work. \

i was there, man.

and it was, in fact, that horrible.

had to go return it less than 15 minutes into the movie.

Now I'm tempted to see part 2. Starship Troopers is one of the first movies I remember seeing boobs in. I probably saved that mental picture for a long time before I found better material.

WANT TO KNOW MORE???

I think some of the best scenes in the movies are the news reels...

I bought it the other day for five bucks.....

fuck yeah

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now