People who talk shit..

odd.pr0ject

and pussy out in fights..

So, basically today i go to my old school to see my friend lia.

anyways these little juggalo icp faggots come up and start talking shit so i just ignore them.

i get home call up some of my friends and we go back up there.

i get up in their faces and one of the kids starts crying

"nooo please i dont want to fight nooo"

then they ran away.

discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

LOOK,

i might not wanna fight 6 dudes but if you act carzy enough, those lil nigga sounded like some bitches...acting crazy enough TO fight them all is enough for all of them to back down, especially if they are kids

WHO REMEMBERS THAT VIDEO OF SOME SKATER WHO FOUGHT 3 DUDES AT ONCE..BEAT THEIR ASSES..

SOMEONE FIND THAT, THATS GOOD SHIT

we got ONE dude rides around in a red chevy Astro (circa '94) with 'JUGALLO' in vinyl letters across the top of his windshield... he looks pretty normal and I never heard of him fucking with anyone... but that's just around here...

edit*** Actually, I wonder about him these days... when I worked at the city it 'bacame appropriate' to shout "JUGGALOOOO!" whenever you saw the van... it started as just something I did in the various trucks I was assigned to when I was on work release but after I got hired it got to be a 'radio thing'... Actually, it just now occurs to me that the people downtown who monitor all the city radio traffic may have been a bit confused but... basically, by the time I left, there was at least one sighting a day. Of course the proper etiquette was to reply with "JUGGALOOOO!"... So, at least once a day the radio would erupt with it... but it was all about that one guy (we all decided he must be a delivery driver because he was ALL OVER)... so... I wonder if they still do that.

This old woman from portland was a real old bitch to me the other day.

I asked this old guy outside a cafe, if the seat was taken, and he tells me, in a thick brogue, "It's not. As they say, pull up a seat."

So, I sit down, I'm minding my own business, reading and smoking, reading and smoking.

This old broad, trying to keep her looks, says, "Where are you from?? Ireland, I can tell you're from Ireland."

The guy says, "Atlantic coast."

She says, "I could tell, just by looking at you." (That's nice, I wonder if she can tell when people are from Africa; China; Mexico. She has a gift.)

So I look up at him. He's oldish, grey hair, and he's wearing a fleece with three shamrocks on it. So I say, "It's your shirt."

Then the old broad from Portland (I learned she was from Portland later) cops this attitude, like Who are you, and says, "No, I knew. I didn't need to look at his shirt." Then she goes into this tirade about, her boyfriend's from Ireland, and she likes to date guys my age (O RRLY). She was a total sour queen. I hated her, but I didn't let it on, because I didn't really care. But I thought I'd share.

I wonder if she can tell when people are from Africa; China; Mexico. She has a gift

Well, I'm NOT bragging but, I got this talent, kinda like 'gaydar' but... basically I can look at ANY crowd and immediately spot the negros. I'm not proud, it just seems to come naturally...