NFL- ITS ON...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I don't have any attachment at all to this game, except that when I was a little kid, and it was all about Steelers vs. Cowboys, I always rooted for the Steelers... I never really had much love for Miami... no hate either but...

I realized earlier that I would totally miss this, were it not the opening game.

GO BUCS!

Definately look for the pictures but you shoulda called when you were around...

SHIT! Hell yeah, are you watching this? Having no attachment is making this so fun! It's got head to head play, bad play, bad calls, turnovers... and now I'm thinking Steelers win. I guess I do have some emotion in this, I realize... it took the interceptions but Daunte was the QB at UCF when I was there and, while impressed, I always kinda thought of him as the Shaq of QBs. Anyway, it was all his name in my ear for a while so it's nice to see him intercepted.

CIMG0362.JPG

CIMG0365.JPG

CIMG0368.JPG

CIMG0371.JPG

Just some pictures I uploaded. I got some video too.

Btw. I saw virtually no graffiti while in Tampa. Also there were no middleclass neighborhoods, it was rich to poor.

I was only there a few days though, so Its not like I really got to see or know the city. I didnt even know I was going there in the first place.

Oh they SQUISH graff in Tampa mostly, plus, you saw the middle class getting uppity... there's plenty of people in 'nice' houses dragging in less than $40k a year and a bunch of trailers full of crank making millions (of pounds of crank AND money)... Florida is a study in opposites.

is that Gradkowski in the white behind center in that on flick? I think he's a sleeper, big body and decent skills, up and comer possibly, and Ronde and Jermaine is nice. I didn't look supersonic but that's what jumps out.