Toy trains with graff for sale @ Walmart?????????

Dirty Messican

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's funny how some of these writers go through years of bombing and developing their own style and learning how to burn, and paying dues to the writers that started the artform of piecing, and then they sell it all out by doing shit like this instead of going with the apprenticeship system and knowledging the younger generation with history and raising them up right.

this type of shit is an insult to the culture. they wanna make business off their own style and shit but they wouldnt be doing what they were doing and making money off it in the first place if it hadnt been for where it came from in the first place.

• 3 weeks later...
it's funny how some of these writers go through years of bombing and developing their own style and learning how to burn, and paying dues to the writers that started the artform of piecing, and then they sell it all out by doing shit like this instead of going with the apprenticeship system and knowledging the younger generation with history and raising them up right.

this type of shit is an insult to the culture. they wanna make business off their own style and shit but they wouldnt be doing what they were doing and making money off it in the first place if it hadnt been for where it came from in the first place.

I just copped a new pair of Jet Skis, a full Louis Vuitton wardrobe and a few diamond encrusted disposable cameras off this shit. Recognize son, you don't know me?! Fuck a culture, I'm all about making money off YOU.

Gimme a break. I don't know which is funnier, the fact that Wal-Mart is selling toys with this shit on them, or the toys who feel shit on because of Wal-Mart. C'mon man, anybody would've taken this opportunity if asked, even you. Relax and enjoy the joke, nobody is taking this seriously.

Oh and please buy more Arek ones. He needs a new roof put on the Miami villa.

I just copped a new pair of Jet Skis, a full Louis Vuitton wardrobe and a few diamond encrusted disposable cameras off this shit. Recognize son, you don't know me?! Fuck a culture, I'm all about making money off YOU.

Gimme a break. I don't know which is funnier, the fact that Wal-Mart is selling toys with this shit on them, or the toys who feel shit on because of Wal-Mart. C'mon man, anybody would've taken this opportunity if asked, even you. Relax and enjoy the joke, nobody is taking this seriously.

Oh and please buy more Arek ones. He needs a new roof put on the Miami villa.

ME? you're making money off me? haha, now that's a joke. that whole toy train garbage business is a joke. you're a joke. your whole style is a joke -- especially now that you're literally a "TOY". those mass production of toys are probably the most you'll ever get up. think about that real hard cus that's sad. I really feel sorry for you and any other mother fucker who wants to sell out like that.

best switch that name up cus if you guy's' bullshit ever happens to roll by now it's going to get laughed at and probably even dissed at the yard or layup. "hey look there goes that sellout from those walmart toy trains! hahaha. " what's even more sorry is that it just makes the artform look more trendy, but hey that's mostly on ya'll.

cus, at least some of us are trying to keep it real. anybody with a real strong conviction towards the culture wouldnt even think about accepting that wack ass deal.

by the way, I wasn't even directing that post you quoted towards you personally, yet obviously it applies since you got all butt hurt about it.

You don't get it.

Ok man you win. I guess me, Arek, Jase, Cense, Cycle and especially Smith will get laughed at and dissed cause we 'sold out'. Obviously, you've been painting for awhile and know all about your culture. I hate to break your heart even more, but wait until you see who is in series 2.

This is exactly why I stay away from 12oz. now.

man all those artsy fartsy guys make alot of money...,,,,i like money a lil bit.....

i wish everyone woulda bought a river train this holiday season,,,:(

that walmart comment was sick!!!!!

theres nobody out there who is really really good at this craft who ISNT making money off it!!

your jealous,,get money con,,boo roger gastman!!!! hahahaha

Hahaha. I want my own blank model, so i can airbrush it :P

nah, but seriously, its pretty damn ridiculous.

This link that was posted: http://www.trains.com/TRC/CS/forums/2/909037/ShowPost.aspx#909037

is pretty good. there are are fair few people who dont have a problem with graffiti on freights or anything like that, the only thing they dont like is the signal markings being covered up on the trains. Which is good to hear, that alot of your "average joes" appreciate it aswell.

• 2 weeks later...
Hahaha. I want my own blank model, so i can airbrush it :P

nah, but seriously, its pretty damn ridiculous.

This link that was posted: http://www.trains.com/TRC/CS/forums/2/909037/ShowPost.aspx#909037

is pretty good. there are are fair few people who dont have a problem with graffiti on freights or anything like that, the only thing they dont like is the signal markings being covered up on the trains. Which is good to hear, that alot of your "average joes" appreciate it aswell.

Good and funny read on that forum.

i thought that underaøth.amry got them all for a buck. my mistake.

anyway, OCD tells me to present a full review of the one I have, here with pictures.

scale comparisons with HO and N scales.

parts included display.

packaging.

detail overviews.

disassembly and reassembly.

if you're interested.

Re: trains with graff for sale ?

I'd be in consumer nervana.

If you like that sort of stuff, you should build and paint your own dioramas. If you never built a model or it's been a long time since, there are many books and websites devoted to scale modeling to help you. Go for it and post the photos here or in Channel Zero.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=114841