Toy trains with graff for sale @ Walmart?????????

Dirty Messican

WTF?? Kinda crazy. I dunno rather to laugh or applaud. They have Jase, cycle, Smith, and others on various cars. Maybe this is old news to some but I dont visit wally world too much due to the fact of all of the mutan-lookin people who go there.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

http://www.maisto.com

Click enamelized.

( I wasnt sure what subforum to make this thread in.)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Really cheaply made..and after reading some of the comments on that trains.com board,

I do have a problem with it..the same road numbers on each one? the exact same boxcars?

That's called a shitty product..I'll assume that the writers involved just handed in pieces, and

had zero creative input on the production..it just seems much too generic.

"The whole idea of promoting gang-related crime makes my skin crawl, most graffiti is gang related and has some connection to gangs. You see it everywhere and in the part of the country where I am, SW New Mexico it is all over the place and on RR cars.

I was shocked to see WM have this products on the shelves and it appears to me the idea is to appeal to the younger generation with graffiti as an art form, it's totally beyond me why they do it. The posting about the use of chemical cars is scary indeed as people that tag RR cars most likely can't read the warnings or ignore them. How about liquid nitrogen for starters, it will instantly freeze whatever extremity it gets on, and then that part will shatter. The Hazmat warnings are on the cars but it is oblivious to marketing for WM that safety be an issue."

John Staehle

p.s. has anyone here written to WM ? I'm about to!

Bwahahahah :haha:

ha this shit if cuckin frazy. i feel yall on the new little kids wanting to be apart of the culture, but they are going to have no idea about the TRUE hip hop culture. i dunno, thought i leave a reply..(it would be kind of dope to walk into wally world though and see your frieght on a shelf :) )

ha this shit if cuckin frazy. i feel yall on the new little kids wanting to be apart of the culture, but they are going to have no idea about the TRUE hip hop culture. i dunno, thought i leave a reply..(it would be kind of dope to walk into wally world though and see your frieght on a shelf :) )

what does painting trains have to do with true hip hop culture? They are two totally different things

on side note what does graffiti forums have to do with true hip hop,, nothing.... the game has totaly changed.. graffiti is just one more thing to market to all the retarded people in our society.

i think its cool that roger gastman and these guys can bank off this shit.. i would do it if i could.... and hopefully there is some railfan out there who might be convinced that graffiti is cool and art.. and hell see you painting and give you props instead of hating.

• 1 month later...

wally world sells frieghts with known names on it?

yup every thing gets sucked in by corps.

skateboarding and graff was my thing till one day I noticed its on everything and now so is graff They should be gettin ends for that shit.

fuck make a buck I guess