Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dirty Messican

Toy trains with graff for sale @ Walmart?????????

WTF?? Kinda crazy. I dunno rather to laugh or applaud. They have Jase, cycle, Smith, and others on various cars. Maybe this is old news to some but I dont visit wally world too much due to the fact of all of the mutan-lookin people who go there.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

http://www.maisto.com

Click enamelized.

( I wasnt sure what subforum to make this thread in.)

hopefully it brings whole new wave of youngins to the scene,,,,maybe kids will start writin at like age 6...i think i am gonna buy one for my 2 year old nephew...

hell no... more stupid kids whom no nothing of this culture and its history...

ban this shit!..

also this is the wrong section for this type of thread...

3rd rail..

Really cheaply made..and after reading some of the comments on that trains.com board,

I do have a problem with it..the same road numbers on each one? the exact same boxcars?

That's called a shitty product..I'll assume that the writers involved just handed in pieces, and

had zero creative input on the production..it just seems much too generic.

"The whole idea of promoting gang-related crime makes my skin crawl, most graffiti is gang related and has some connection to gangs. You see it everywhere and in the part of the country where I am, SW New Mexico it is all over the place and on RR cars.

I was shocked to see WM have this products on the shelves and it appears to me the idea is to appeal to the younger generation with graffiti as an art form, it's totally beyond me why they do it. The posting about the use of chemical cars is scary indeed as people that tag RR cars most likely can't read the warnings or ignore them. How about liquid nitrogen for starters, it will instantly freeze whatever extremity it gets on, and then that part will shatter. The Hazmat warnings are on the cars but it is oblivious to marketing for WM that safety be an issue."

John Staehle

p.s. has anyone here written to WM ? I'm about to!

Bwahahahah :haha:

this is complete bullshit... read the fukin pros and cons in the trains.com link... This guy thinks he knows all about graffiti because he seen it before?

FOREALDOUGH................rockin' your own trains is the way to go......there are some nice clean freights for sale on ebay

ha this shit if cuckin frazy. i feel yall on the new little kids wanting to be apart of the culture, but they are going to have no idea about the TRUE hip hop culture. i dunno, thought i leave a reply..(it would be kind of dope to walk into wally world though and see your frieght on a shelf :) )

ha this shit if cuckin frazy. i feel yall on the new little kids wanting to be apart of the culture, but they are going to have no idea about the TRUE hip hop culture. i dunno, thought i leave a reply..(it would be kind of dope to walk into wally world though and see your frieght on a shelf :) )

what does painting trains have to do with true hip hop culture? They are two totally different things

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now