fat math

HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha thats whats up.

i wish you got to see what happened that night at our show. lifted homeboy like a rocketship and left him in that pile of garbage bags infront of the place.

i also wish you were still here so you could come uptown to the meeting of styles wall cuz i have a good feeling its gonna happen again.

if you figure out what your necessary caloric intake is.. and reduce it by 100 calories a day.. in a period of 6 weeks you can drop like 10 pounds that is without working out...the thing is that unless you maintain this dietary calorie drop youl just regain the weight back. so.. get a bike.. do some sit ups and push ups.. and quit drinkng beer.. switch to vodka. straight no..sugary mixes.. maybe V8..and call it lunch.. nahmsayin..

the champ is here.

if you figure out what your necessary caloric intake is.. and reduce it by 100 calories a day.. in a period of 6 weeks you can drop like 10 pounds that is without working out...the thing is that unless you maintain this dietary calorie drop youl just regain the weight back. so.. get a bike.. do some sit ups and push ups.. and quit drinkng beer.. switch to vodka. straight no..sugary mixes.. maybe V8..and call it lunch.. nahmsayin..

the champ is here.

say word son!!! truf right there!! that makes it sound so easy it sounds good but then when its lunch time i want quiznos or some other shit and its a wash....