Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HESHIANDET

fat math

so if ive been eating good all week and having one beer a night after work, how much does pounding a sixer of highlife set me back on the week? oh and i knocked a dude the fuck out to night

I think you should step up to a 40 a night. Thats what I am about to do. My friend went to college at 180 came back 220. I want that kinda weight...

He works out now is 190 and is jacked

I dunno what to tell ya...but they fucked up my frappuccino this morning at starbucks.

i'm heated as fuck.

cats are so jelly on here.

like sorry we fight, fuck, paint, and drink a lot.

PS: Im also sorry that I like working out, MMA, and being better than you all at both of those.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

MMA, you got me beat on that.

I just fight Goverment Dirty.

gliks hit the nail on the head..

you'd be proud son, dude tried to raise up on my man behind the bar so kinda half nelson thing grabbed him from the back drug him out the door and smashed his face in. left em laying laying between 2 cars.

haha thats whats up.

i wish you got to see what happened that night at our show. lifted homeboy like a rocketship and left him in that pile of garbage bags infront of the place.

i also wish you were still here so you could come uptown to the meeting of styles wall cuz i have a good feeling its gonna happen again.

if you figure out what your necessary caloric intake is.. and reduce it by 100 calories a day.. in a period of 6 weeks you can drop like 10 pounds that is without working out...the thing is that unless you maintain this dietary calorie drop youl just regain the weight back. so.. get a bike.. do some sit ups and push ups.. and quit drinkng beer.. switch to vodka. straight no..sugary mixes.. maybe V8..and call it lunch.. nahmsayin..

the champ is here.

All this talk of fighting is makin me jealous, I haven't had a good one in awhile. Me and my dude did catch a snitch slippin the other day, but the man started cryin when I hit him once, no fun in that

ive been drinking more hard alcohol than beer lately

which is weird for me

but somehow i gained about 5 lbs? and its consistant

i dont get it

if you figure out what your necessary caloric intake is.. and reduce it by 100 calories a day.. in a period of 6 weeks you can drop like 10 pounds that is without working out...the thing is that unless you maintain this dietary calorie drop youl just regain the weight back. so.. get a bike.. do some sit ups and push ups.. and quit drinkng beer.. switch to vodka. straight no..sugary mixes.. maybe V8..and call it lunch.. nahmsayin..

the champ is here.

say word son!!! truf right there!! that makes it sound so easy it sounds good but then when its lunch time i want quiznos or some other shit and its a wash....

When Im in a cutting phase I eat about 1500-1900 calories a day and burn over 4500.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

When I am in the cutting phase I drink blood and carry switchblades

i don't ever go into the cutting phase, i bag it raw an keep the fiends beggin for more.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now