Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
isor357

pissed

I get my hair cut at 1 shop almost exclusively. That guy takes his time and gives me a real good cut for 10 dollars. Today i stopped at another shop and I got the most half assed piece of shit 5 minute haircut ever. Now i dont know what to do. BITCH CUT OFF MY FUCKING SIDEBURNS. I want to beat that ass. I kind of want to cut her. I need a new hat. She should be paying me.

Thats all..... i just needed to vent.

get your own clippers and cut your own damn hair nub

yeah... that's an option....

:rolleyes:

(maybe if you consider a buzzcut a 'haircut')

Guest R@ndomH3ro

My sideburns grow in patches...looks stupid for awhile then they even out.

I hated getting hair cuts going to places from cost cutters to 40$ hair cuts (for a dude thats insane) they all sucked...now I am the whitest of white boys somemay know... so I go into the most ghetto place... toook 45 min it was the best and only cost 8$ I got to this dude my boy marcus now wicked awesome...

He knows its weird when I walk in (all conversations stops) because I am usually dressed in work clothes (business casual stuff). He kicks who ever he has out of the chair and cuts me up...then goes back to the other people I tip him well he does a great job..

i couldnt imagine life without side burns. Anywho i also cut my own hair. I hope you complained.. or was it one of those establishments where they have the complaint ticket number hooked to the pin of a grenade?

pissed?

me too, i just cut my own hair fuck a barbershop. until i want it cut properly i'll just shave my head with clippers thankyou very much

thats what you get for cheatin on your barber.

i rock some bushy ass civil war sideburns, all the way to the jaw and a little bit underneath. theyre lookin a little ragged now though i gotta trim em down a bit

I've been to a barber only once. I shave my head once a month or so, and let the hair and sideburns grow out again. really easy and convenient. the beard I shave every two or three days, I'm lazy like that.

i shaved my mane a few days ago. it was about 6-7 months of shag. i get a haircut about 2.5 times a year.

feels good.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now