Bush confirms secret CIA prisons

RumPuncher

^^ That was a pretty killer burn my man, but I will have you know I AM turning 13 this March, and my mom said she is gonna get a clown, and face painters, and a pony, and a ferris wheel. I was basing those comments on my experience of taking karate lessons in 3rd grade, everyone there was a little kid except the “sensei”. We kicked pads and punched weakened boards so they broke and I felt like the power rangers. Paintball was cool in 6th or 7th grade. I left out hunting from that list because shooting a deer in the face with a shotgun (that will walk up to you anyway) is a bit more mature, and beats going to the grocery store. But if you like playing paintball and karate, don’t let my comments offend you.

Dude, a pony? I wanna go. I don't do either of paintball or karate but where I am there's a ton of martial arts shops and a lot of paintball players. Just look at how popular the UFC is.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now only some of the people disappeared, and even then they might have just moved out on their own or have been deported? When you say someone just permanently vanished and imply that the government was behind it, you are indirectly saying they were disposed of in some way. As for the rest of your post, boo fucking hoo. You broke the law and the police didnt play nicely, oh you poor thing. The martyr angle is not going to work. Muslims are going to be discriminated against at some levels, and it sucks, but getting pulled over by the cops more often and having a hard time with airport security is a far cry from what you are claiming. If anything, the rest of the world goes well out of their way not to offend the Muslim community because when they do, there are riots and people die. I wouldn't be surprised to see some sunday masses getting hit by suicide bombers now to be honest with you.

Well, If sunday masses start getting hit by suicide bombers I'll be the first to condemn it, but the Pope's stupid ass comments don't help either. Muslims are tired of other peoples feet on their necks. I live in America so, American muslims are more tolerent of non-muslims ignorance and the general stupidity that some non muslims direct at us, But muslims who live in palestine who have no future because of Jewish oppression and occupation for 50 years+ get fed up and start buggin out. Don't tell me you would be all level headed if your life were in shambles because youve lived in a war zone for your whole life.

As for the police mis-treating me, I'm not looking for sympathy, I was just stating that cops can be real punks and have a tendency to be unjust and that they generally play by their own rules and not the set of rules that have been laid out by "we the people"

That is complete bullshit right there, you (or anyone else) aren’t prevented from playing paintball or taking karate lessons because you are Muslim. Maybe its because you are probably in your 30s and most of the people doing said activities are 13 or 14. If you really want to get your yellow belt, go sign up, and if they refuse, sue them and buy a nice beach house out on cape cod.

I never said that paintballing establishments or martial art dojos would discriminate against muslims, what I meant was that the FBI can take that activity and call it Jihad training if it is a group of muslims, and convict them for terrorist activities and all it really was , was a couple of brothers playing paintball.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/03/05/1078378956143.html

there used to be a mosque that had a lot of land that we used to paintball in all the time.

Just us, having fun, no Jihad network or whatever, after 911, all that stopped.

The fbi started coming around asking people about who was paintballing, threatening people , digging for information.

Anyway, I think the original point was that I don't trust law enforcement, let's just end it there, Damn.