Extreme Pogo?

WeakSauce

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you'll never actually catch me on one of those things for a prolonged period of time because i'm convinced they cause irreversible brain damage. i'd like to see the guy that holds the world record in consecutive 'pogos'; ten to your money says dude drips oatmeal out of his nose and sneezes guido cathair. the only real purpose for one of those is fixing it with a shovel and tricking your nephews into building you a pool.

/nopogo

ding ding ding

no risk of injury, no risk of breaking a leg (or a sweat)... hammocking is teh uber XtReeEam3

lol...actually there is a flick of an injury...like bleeding from your leg...lol.....ive been promoting your site for like a year now on my myspace blog.......

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Extreme Sports!!!!

Alright......ive found a new extreme sport i wanna get into.....its hella hardcore and stuff.......its called extreme hammocking.....its better than all the other extreme sports and stuff......check out the web site on this new sport.....

http://www.extremehammock.com