Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
WeakSauce

Extreme Pogo?

watch this video (the bit you want to see is at the 1:32 minute mark - sorry, it's the best i could find). funny

As soon as I saw the title I knew what you were talking about...

basically its looks like a bunch of 20 somethings who live with there parents in nice middle class residential neighborhoods and play around on a pogo stick for fun

yo this is pretty nasty I loved pogo back in my days this kind of activity of bringing back a childhood game and adding a sadistic twist is the bomb.

you'll never actually catch me on one of those things for a prolonged period of time because i'm convinced they cause irreversible brain damage. i'd like to see the guy that holds the world record in consecutive 'pogos'; ten to your money says dude drips oatmeal out of his nose and sneezes guido cathair. the only real purpose for one of those is fixing it with a shovel and tricking your nephews into building you a pool.

/nopogo

i didnt even click the link.....cause there aint nothing as extreme as hammocking!

ding ding ding

no risk of injury, no risk of breaking a leg (or a sweat)... hammocking is teh uber XtReeEam3

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now