KOH's ground hog

King Of Hell

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: KOH's Death List.

HKme2_gaya.gif

One of my most hated. I want to shit on his grave, then piss in the shit so it absorbes into the grave stone so it always smells like my shit.

61kOP_gayb.jpg

There is only two bad things I can see about your suicide.

1. You're crackhead wife didn't have one of those suicide pacts with you so she is still alive

2. I wans't there to film it.

Seriously...you needed a fucking shower anyway.

ViMh8_gayc.jpg

JGp0U_gayd.jpg

I can't take you seriously.

No matter how evil you really think you are, no matter how many people you kill to prove to the rest of the world that you are really evil, no matter what church you light on fire.....Dude, you still sit in front of a mirror to "put on your face", and thats 400% cinco gaylordicus.

What's the reasoning behind Jim Morrison- other than the legion of spit-swapping, cum-dumpters he's responsible for?

That arrogant douchebag was nothing more that a fucking hack who perpetrated his "mystique" for way too long. His fans are worse...he was a GOD, a Genius....

I can buy that line( or at least peoples reasoning for saying it) for alot of things, but not that piece of trash.

He's no icon, he is a pretty boy who took some drugs and picked up a pencil. THATS IT.