Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seeking

my new rule of thumb

if you're not close enough for me to reach and punch you, i'm just going to blindly assume that everything you're telling me is a fucking lie. even if we hang out and everything is cool, the second you walk out the door, you're back on 'front-watch 06'. to further safeguard myself, i'm gonna run a 'spam' filter on all my text messages, emails and instant messages, to weed out the lies. basically it's going to just replace all nouns and verbs with with black squares, cause i'm not even trying to see that shit no more. save it.

this does not apply to the gliks, BOP, or my mother. everyone else is on fucking notice.

this does not apply to the gliks, BOP, or my mother. everyone else is on fucking notice.

Hahahahaa.

Watch out though that laughing could be false.

I grew 2 more arms and I um paint whole cars,like real fast now and my new partner is Seen, I also just got 230 tattoos.

eat a shit brick shit head!

BOP niggas get a pass, cause BOP niggas is straight up like flag poles an helicopters. we aint gotta lie, cause fuck you if you don't like it. everyone else is on some bullshit. yappity, yappity. naaaaw, nigga. crazy eyes see's the truth an shit.

i heard some shit about some shit that makes me laugh at this shit being said.

kick that shit.

liars, snitches, bitches and tricks all get stuck with the quickness...... blam nigga, fuckin block bleeders

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now