Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dobsilla

im back in the bay

there were a few of you that i had on my myspace that lived out here but i lost that shit. whos down to chill. i got a crib in oakland now and a job. im thinking about rolling ot sf tonight to go drink.

oh shit whats up dude. yeah ive been gone for a lil bit. i been travellign and shit . now im settled in the bay. what have oyu been up to?

Ive been in the bay all summer, but Im going back to school soon. a couple of my friends just got nice spots in the town, so ill be back every once in a while to sleep on couches and shit. north oakland all day mangzilla

there were a few of you that i had on my myspace that lived out here but i lost that shit. whos down to chill. i got a crib in oakland now and a job. im thinking about rolling ot sf tonight to go drink.

Yeah, I noticed...my neighborhood hasn't looked the same ever since you got back.

I don't go to SF, but I wouldn't mind meeting up on this side of the Bay sometime.

I moved out of my old spot, but I still live fairly close by. You should get in touch. Especially if you can get me a job.

Yeah, I noticed...my neighborhood hasn't looked the same ever since you got back.

I don't go to SF, but I wouldn't mind meeting up on this side of the Bay sometime.

I moved out of my old spot, but I still live fairly close by. You should get in touch. Especially if you can get me a job.

i need a new job too.

even though ive seen this thread title like 50 hundred times...i still keep reading it as "im back in the day"........lysdexia?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now