REST IN PEACE STEVE IRWIN

everyday i'm hustlin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great human being! fucking made me cry when i found out this fool died! i watched his program ever since i can remember the guy was insanley awesome, only the good die young! STEVE IRWIN Forever!!! like everyone said "Not tragic, dying while doing something you love." Much respect to his wife&kids here in Eugene, Oregon, and his whole family!

My friend sent me a message while painting last night, i think i have to have the first freight with "RIP The Crocodile Hunter"

RIP STEVE IRWIN!!!! You crazy son of a bitch!!

yea....i threw him up while i was painting to...last night tho....so you beat me to it....ha....but seriously....R.I.P. STEVE IRWIN.....one crazy ass nigga....

why steve irwin he was the illest cunt. he bought a rainforest in north qld which was gonna be a housing estate but he bought it to keep it as a rainforest. true aussie legend. only 17 deaths in the world from sting-ray attacks. and osama still lives. what the fuck is goin on. rip steve.

why steve irwin he was the illest cunt. he bought a rainforest in north qld which was gonna be a housing estate but he bought it to keep it as a rainforest. true aussie legend. only 17 deaths in the world from sting-ray attacks. and osama still lives. what the fuck is goin on. rip steve.

very well said one of the greatest men to live and hes taken out and osama still lives man wtf...rip steve

Yea i had the pleasure of living in australia for 2 years... Went to his zoo about 4 times...what a champ he was. Not only was he a whicked dude in general his coservation work in buying Rainforest all over australia to preserve it was unbelievable. A true legend...He never got gready for anyone whos been to his zoo You could see his house and for a guy who was obviously making heaps of cash he lived a very modest life...his house was small and all of his money went into coservation or updating the zoo...what a legend

R.I.P.

• 2 months later...