Steve Irwin is dead.

Cold Milk Cup [pt. 2]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what if they do ? ARe you trying to say that they're going to try to turn his death into a cashcow or something ?

absolutly not... im not even saying that its a bad thing if they release the video.

they are both dedicated to education. I can see that decision being made by his wife for that purpose only.

I gotta say, its pretty fuckin sad. And by the way, he was not killed instantly. The stingray barb went through his chest, he pulled it out, then died moments later.

Thats what happens when you get way to close to those things man!

Dude loved animals, and dedicated his entire life to saving wildlife, which is pretty fuckin admirable.

Sucks, but what a way to go out eh?

I'm going to hunt you down and punch a sting ray barb into your forehead

wasnt he like the third person ever to died form one in Australia

do it, hopefully the barb will go through your hand too, killing us both.*

NATURE WINS

*blood loss is the cause of death BTW, there are no bandages here

the guy might have been all about animals but he was a complete moron. anyone dumb enough to dangle their 1 year old baby in front of a crocodile is a fucking moron and deserves to die.

I'm guessing you didn't actually see the footage. He doesn't dangle his baby in front of a crocodile. He has it *near* a crocodile, but it's not like he's putting his child in danger. He loved his children as much as he loved animals, if not more. And that's big of you, deciding who "deserves to die."