Steve Irwin is dead.

Cold Milk Cup [pt. 2]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he was killed instantly

by one of these through his chest

stingray%20barb-australia.JPG

The Smooth Stingray is the largest of all Australian stingrays (Family Dasyatidae). It grows to 4.3 m in length, 2 m disc width and a weight of 350 kg.

usually has one venomous spine (the sting) halfway along the tail which is capable of inflicting severe or potentially fatal wounds.

Paint Fumes you're a fuckhead, isn't it about time you were banned.

Steve Irwin has givin more to the Australian enviroment then anyone will.

I watched an interview with him once, and above his high energy and excitement level he was compasionate and all round nice guy. He broke down crying when he talked about his family and (at this time) his newly arrived daughter, shit made the hair stand up on the back of my neck.

ahaha also I remmember when I was in Indonesia earlier this year I was flicking through the local channels and saw one of his episodes on with Indonesian voice overs, shit was corny as hell without the strong Australian accent that made him famous.

It's fucked up that after all the shit dude's done, and all the crazy animals he's fucked with, a stingray is what kills him. Me and my boy were just talkin bout this a few weeks ago, wondering which of the "Crocodile Hunter" kinda people was gunna be the first one to die...weird that it actually was the Croc Hunter himself