Steve Irwin is dead.

Cold Milk Cup [pt. 2]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that shit freeks me out....

i had a job where i dove in a tank with those fuckers like 3 times a day for a educational show for kids. i did this for years and was never even stung by one.

speaking from experience...i think that this was really just a fluke inceident. thats the bottom line.

rip steve and thanks for the inspiration hommie!

This guy was one of the last human beings that was very famous,had alot of money,but instead of buying all this gay shit he spent it on his zoo and things he loved so other people could enjoy it.

:o

all joke's aside. he was a fucking good human being. mad passionate about everything he was involved with.

some people were joking about it yesterday, i reminded them that he is an actual person not just some funny bastard on the idiot box. he has a wife and kids and friends and so on. all their mood's changed quite quickly.

R.I.P to a good person. a rarity.

Word.

Alure, that was fucking retareded, this guy has accomplished more then any of you will, but above all this he was only human, a husband and a father of two, just becuase you found him annoying doens't mean shit, two children have just lost their father and the world has lost a great human

Fuck, some of you people.

Word.

Alure, that was fucking retareded, this guy has accomplished more then any of you will, but above all this he was only human, a husband and a father of two, just becuase you found him annoying doens't mean shit, two children have just lost their father and the world has lost a great human

Fuck, some of you people.

calm the fuck down. i was just stating my opinion..i didnt say GO TO HELL.. or any of that shit.. i just stated my thoughts about the dude, and said rest in peace

Yeah crazy. I didn't know he was this well respected. I just thought he was some crazy aussie. But people world wide loved this guy either that or everyone is jumping on the RIP train. Personally we all knew it was going to happen by some sort of animal it was just a matter of time

Your my boy Steve....Your my boy

man, all you dudes saying "good riddance" and shit. fuck off. dude had a love in his life. a love most of you will never find. you know nothing of this man. "oh, he pissed me off, but i guess rip anyway" fuck you. dude mattered in the world. you still dont.

well put, but i still hate you.

man, all you dudes saying "good riddance" and shit. fuck off. dude had a love in his life. a love most of you will never find. you know nothing of this man. "oh, he pissed me off, but i guess rip anyway" fuck you. dude mattered in the world. you still dont.

Fucking word. Dude was a good man. Rest in peace Steve.