Steve Irwin is dead.

Cold Milk Cup [pt. 2]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YO KOH IS RIGHT THOUGH, NIGGA DIED GETTIN IT IN. ITS LIKE JAY-Z DYING IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONCERT. THE NIGGA WAS DOING HIS THING YOKIN UP CROCODILES AND PUNCHING GIRAFFES IN THE NECK AND ALL THAT. HE WAS LOVIN IT, I BET HE WOULDA WANTED TO DIE LIKE THAT. MUTHAFUCKA WENT OUT LIKE A G. ( A CROCODILE HUNTING G )

I seen that dude get up close and personal in some out right retarded shit. Man was treating the worlds most poisenous snake like a fuggin kitty cat.

That sucks he died. A lesson learned though you know? Do hot shit your whole life and then when your not doing anything all that paticularly hot, blam, your dead.

I remember when Grey posted cleans in action in Europe one summer and I think it was Mero who compared his look at the time to that of the this dude. Ironically that was the first thing that popped in to my head when I read this.

Rest In Peace.

Im sure this cat and God are having quite the conversation right now.

YO KOH IS RIGHT THOUGH, NIGGA DIED GETTIN IT IN. ITS LIKE JAY-Z DYING IN THE MIDDLE OF A CONCERT. THE NIGGA WAS DOING HIS THING YOKIN UP CROCODILES AND PUNCHING GIRAFFES IN THE NECK AND ALL THAT. HE WAS LOVIN IT, I BET HE WOULDA WANTED TO DIE LIKE THAT. MUTHAFUCKA WENT OUT LIKE A G. ( A CROCODILE HUNTING G )

:lol: Mero at his best

Funny how info passes so quickly. I just read an article that was posted by an Aussie newspaper 20 mins ago.

On a side note, live by the sword- Die by the sword.

yea our world is shrinking because info travels so fast, yea i guess the animals got tired of him touchin them, and one of them fought back :)

just think...somewhere out ther is a video if a man being kille by a stingray[/color]

In all seriousness. I doubt that I would be able to watch the whole video. Im actually seriously a little depressed. This guy was one of the last human beings that was very famous,had alot of money,but instead of buying all this gay shit he spent it on his zoo and things he loved so other people could enjoy it.

Used to watch this dude when i was little alot. I was watching an episode not too long ago of him wrestling like a 13 foot crocidile with like 6 other people and was thinking.."God damn that man is a true fucking G."

RIP Steve. :o