Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cold Milk Cup [pt. 2]

Steve Irwin is dead.

Funny how info passes so quickly. I just read an article that was posted by an Aussie newspaper 20 mins ago.

On a side note, live by the sword- Die by the sword.

am i the only one that is going to say "haha"?

HAHA!

ps: let me add something.....IT SERVES HIM RIGHT.

At least dude died doing what he loved to do. He was annoying as hell, but if I go doing something I love and am known for...man you couldn't ask for a better way to go. Most of us will ass out in a bad way.

At least dude died doing what he loved to do. He was annoying as hell, but if I go doing something I love and am known for...man you couldn't ask for a better way to go. Most of us will ass out in a bad way.

excellent point. he did die doing something he loved. i feel bad for his family.

but still...dude has been bitten countless times because he fucked with animals too much. herpitologists, in my experience, are dirty, smelly, brazen people.

can't believe it... man i always thought he did dangerous daring stuff. he was the most famous of all the croc and animal hunters. i just remember seeing him on the Jay Leno show not long ago... RIP

oh, shit! The Crocodile Hunter!? i should have read a few post... CRIKEY!

RIP

His wife dosent know yet she is on some treck going through the Tasmania mountains and arnt contactable for 48 hours or some shit.

A spokeswoman said police had made contact with Mrs Irwin and "passed on a message relating to the death of her husband".

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now