scenesters emos gheys hardcorekids

podrido

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo what about niggers using their heads as hat racks(placing the hat in some retarded way that renders the function of said hat useless)? I like emo fags more then hat rack nigguhs....and thats not saying much! Every time I talk to a hat rack they tell me about their promotion company, mixtape or "their grind".........what happened to regular people? when I meet a regular person I assume they're fucked or I'm weirded out by them not being a complete sack of shit I avoid them.

Yo what about niggers using their heads as hat racks(placing the hat in some retarded way that renders the function of said hat useless)? I like emo fags more then hat rack nigguhs....and thats not saying much! Every time I talk to a hat rack they tell me about their promotion company, mixtape or "their grind".........what happened to regular people? when I meet a regular person I assume they're fucked or I'm weirded out by them not being a complete sack of shit I avoid them.

YEAH! thats what i hate, all those fags. emos are cooler than those "hat racks" haha

Overly hood niggas are annoying, but I grew up around dudes like that so I understand. Now emo muthafuckas, I have absolutely no tolerance for...also, I fuckin HATE white kids from the suburbs that swear up and down they're thugs, only people in my mind that can compare with emos

By the way, all emo/hardcore kids automatically become twice as gay when straight edge is involved

>insert theo huxtable nut riding post here<

the fuck outta heaahhh

yeah i do click his name to read more of his posts!

there were however many actual instances of nutriding... you got like 10 people here typing in size 15 letters "yes mero is back", saying "mero is god" and throwing the word "nigga" (who normally don't use it) around in his presence,

:shakehead:

if you read KOH's previous post you would understand where i'm coming from dork. the emo crap that you now are all dogging didn't even pop up until after most people i knew stopped going to shows. i was into something that you fools didn't even catch on to until now?? the end of 2006? the last show i went to was in 1996. 10 years ago. this trend seems to be a new fad and a bit fucking late. hell i'm suprised to even hear the word emo still. for the midwest, madison wisconsin in particular, it was promise ring that made emo the fag shit that everyone hates. noneleftstanding was cool though.

there were also a lot of hardcore kids in indianapolis where while waiting to get in the show i saw one of them put their finger in the dudes ass in front of me then begin to sniff it. i believe it was a split lip show. louisville also had these types of kids. but groups like endpoint, falling forward, if they ever signed to a major label you'd be name dropping their shit as if you discovered them all by your lonesome.

KOH. true story. last year i gave my friend my copy of the clear vinyl quicksand and an Insted 7 inch because he also got his shit jacked by all his friends.

if you're not now you never were..XXXX lol

Serum,

Yeah thats pretty much the way it is for me. Ive been to shows here and there, but 96-97 was the last time I remember going religiously to shows. It just was not the same for me after that. Like going through whole sets of friends every season in hardcore was getting old and it was wearing on my nerves. Having snot nosed 16 year old kids giving me dirty looks because I still danced at shows, and I wasn't PC enough, or didn't wear the right uniform for that years crop of new bands to emulate.

I still love the music from back then, but I really can't handle much new shit.

Funny about Split Lip. I really liked them. I remeber seeing Falling Forwards last show and if was fucking amazing. I opted not to go to the Gorilla Biscuits reunion because I didn't want to taint the memory of when I fucking saw them on their final tour.

Its pretty funny for me to hear anything nowadays being referred to as "emo" also.

Kids latch onto whatever they hear some douchebag say and repeat it like its writen in stone.