scenesters emos gheys hardcorekids

podrido

Dont blame Fugazi for these dorks. Fugazi hates them just as much as we do, and to be honest, most of these kids dont like Fugazi because they dont wear enough black or *gasp* ANY eyeliner, and have a spine. Blame AFI, and the real gay Bright Eyes shit. MOTHER FUCK CONNER OBERST, that white trash Robert Smith wanna be.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emo kids are pissed at Fugazi because they didn't make youth small shirts for them to wear.

Hardcore nowadays is one of the most upsetting things to have seen gone wrong, and kind of sort of makes me want to see all those kids destroy each other in a super circle pit of spin kicking self destructive doom.

GOTHIC KIDS ARE THIS GAY BECAUSE GOTHIC KIDS AT LEAST HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE GAY AND EITHER IGNORE IT, OR BECOME "MALEBOLGUS THE NECROMANCER OF TATTULVANIA", AND DISSAPEAR INTO THEIR OWN WORLD WITH THEIR GAY FRIENDS LIKE SOME REAL LIFE FINAL FANTASY ROLE PLAYING SHIT.

This made me laugh so hard that the fact that I am not doing any work at all was revealed to all.

What the fuck is this!?!?!? AHHHHH people are so gay!!!! What is the blue shit the kid is drinking fucking homo's!!!!

KILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILLKILL

WHO THE HELL IS SAYIN FUGAZI MADE EMO ILL KILL THEM

Technically, Its not that far off base. What we call Emo today is a bastardization of the original term. Heres the history lesson from someone who knows kids so listen up.

The term "EMO" or "EMO-CORE as it was origanally used, was coined in 1984 in Thrasher Magazine during a review of the debut albums from two bands hailing from Wash D.C. The members of these bands were long time icons in the early hardocre scene in DC. One band was "Rites of Spring", the other was "Embrace".

If you heard these albums today you wouldn't even consider it EMO. They were still very agressive, very punk sounding bands, but compared to what bands they were in before and the other standard fair in those days that was labeled "hardcore", it was more emotionally driven. the songs were more introspective and thoughtful, whereas most hardcore back then was straight forward "you stabbed me in the back so fuck you", and "im gooona scream till you hear me" type music. Embrace was writing about the self destructive nature of achieving your dreams, and Rites of spring was writing about things like realising the importance of a "moment" that wont happen again. Like I said...if I played the records for you, you'd think it was hardore/punk whatever.

The members of Embrace are essentially the same band as a previous DC hardcore band The Faith with a different singer. That singer is Ian "MINOR THREAT" McKaye, who we all know went on to be the founding member and main driving force in FUGAZI.

Rites of Spring was also made up of ex-members of seminal DC hardcore icons, namely Guy Picciotto, and Brendan Canty, who both went on to be in FUGAZI, Guy as the other frontman opposite of Ian and Brendan as the drummer. Only the base player Joe was not in either of these bands.

Emo back then just ment any hardcore(and it had to be hardcore, otherwise it was just colledge rock or jangly pop, or post punk) that had a slightly more intellectual(both musicaly and lyricly)basis for its songs.

Eventually, somewhere arounf the early 90's there was a breakout of hardcore bands that also parted ways with some of the traditions of hardcore and they also featured prominant ex-members. Quicksand and Shelter are two of the most prominant. Again, If I played the first Shelter record for you, or the Quicksand seven inch, you wouldn't consider it EMO, but you would see the difference between that and say SSD, or Negative Approach. Its obvious.

This is the point in which EMO came to mean any band lososely related to hardcore that is mellower and more "sensitive" than the previous bands.

HERES THE IMPORTANT PART...None of the bands these days that are refered to as "EMO" are really emo. Somewhere we lost the "CORE" in "EMO-CORE", and as a result it no longer means "emotional hardcore", its just "emotional", which then translates to "whiney and overly effeminate".

Technically speaking, since EMO was first used to describe a type of hardcore punk that Iam McKaye and other members of FUGAZI had something to do with, and that small ripple has since turned into a wave of bullshit, Mero's offhanded comment wasn't all that far off base, even though he didn't realise it.

I wish you guys didn't use the term EMO to describe these kids. A far better term is just to call them all "MYSPACE DORKS", because thats what they really all are. their musical tastes change with the trends of the day and most of these douche bags listen to retro 70's rock and 80's elctronic alternative now just to try to be cutting edge. A Depeche Mode shirt and an MC5 record doesn't nessesarily make you cool at all.

Especially when you wear girl jeans, Dog.

Word. It doesnt matter anyway because this statement:

"GOTHIC KIDS ARE THIS GAY BECAUSE GOTHIC KIDS AT LEAST HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE GAY AND EITHER IGNORE IT, OR BECOME "MALEBOLGUS THE NECROMANCER OF TATTULVANIA", AND DISSAPEAR INTO THEIR OWN WORLD WITH THEIR GAY FRIENDS LIKE SOME REAL LIFE FINAL FANTASY ROLE PLAYING SHIT."

Made me laugh for about six hours.

YO FIRST OF ALL I DONT EVEN HAVE TO GET INDEPTH ON THESE NIGGAS B, THEY ALL GAY

emo.jpg

HOW CAN YOU EVEN SEE YOU FUCKING CLOWN? WHY ARE YOU PAYING TO GET YOUR HAIR CUT LIKE THAT B? EVERYTIME I SEE THESE HERBS ITS LIKE THE FIRST TIME CUZ NIGGAS ARE SO FUCKING GAY MY BRAIN CANT EVEN SAVE THE IMAGE. IT WOULD BE DOPE IF I COULD CHOKE THAT NIGGA TO DEATH B, WHICH WOULD PROBABLY TAKE ALL OF 5 SECONDS CUZ THE NIGGA LOOKS SO FRAIL THAT IM PRETTY SURE I COULD SHOVE THIS FAGGOT AND IT WOULD CRUSH HIS PAPER MACHE ASS CHEST. THESE NIGGAS REALLY MAKE ME GENUINELY ANGRY, NOT EVEN GOTHIC KIDS ARE THIS GAY BECAUSE GOTHIC KIDS AT LEAST HAVE SOME KNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE GAY AND EITHER IGNORE IT, OR BECOME "MALEBOLGUS THE NECROMANCER OF TATTULVANIA", AND DISSAPEAR INTO THEIR OWN WORLD WITH THEIR GAY FRIENDS LIKE SOME REAL LIFE FINAL FANTASY ROLE PLAYING SHIT. THESE EMO SCENE NIGGAS ARE SO MUCH GAYER BECAUSE THEY THINK THIS FUGAZI ASS SHIT IS COOL, IT AINT COOL NIGGA. ITS CORNY, IF IT WAS COOL THERE WOULDNT BE SO MANY JOKES THAT HAVE "FUCKING EMO FAG" AS THE PUNCHLINE. AND I DONT EVEN LIKE THE SCENE BITCHES, CUZ THEY PUSSIES STINK, THEY WEAR STUPID CLOTHES, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO FUCK. I HAD THIS ONE HIPSTER/EMO/INDIEROCK BITCH AND I HAD TO POSITION HER CORRECTLY TO CATCH BACKSHOTS. SHE AINT KNOW HOW TO GET FUCKED FROM THE BACK!!! APPARENTLY THE BITCH WAS ONLY USED TO NIGGAS LAYING ON TOP OF HER MISSIONARY AND CRYING WHILE SHE HUGGED THEM. NO! THE BITCH DIDNT KNOW HOW TO SUCK A DICK NEITHER, AND SHE ALWAYS WANTED TO LISTEN TO THE FUCKING SMITHS WHILE I BEAT! NO! I DONT WANNA HEAR THAT SHIT BITCH! TURN THAT SHIT OFF ITS FUCKIN WACK!!! THESE MUTHAFUCKAS/BITCHES ARE JUST A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND LIFE AND SPACE AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU CAN WASTE. NIGGAS IS GARBO, THE END.

co fucking signed to everything

i fucking hate emo kids

sadly i never seem to find anybody that looks like this. maybe thats good becuase i would probably end up in jail for battery