skate shoes.

mr.e

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

no article of footwear ever conceived by man or beast (probably man...) can ever come close to the glory provided by my Osiris D-3 2001's, i love these shoes more than life itself, which isnt saying much i suppose. but i love these shoes and plan on forming a deep and meaningful relationship with them. so what if they look like moonshoes? the bitchezzzzzzzzzz like it (i wish....)

is that wedding bells i hear for me and my D-3's...............?

Reflective strips, bright yellow laces, and other assorted garbage doesn't help me skate. The only thing it's gonna do is provide some humor in 5 years. I'll be happier when skating ceases to be a sport again.

man, I went from Chucks to 2 pairs of the original Jordan's, then I rode Avia 420's for a few years , I had some Vision StreetWears and Airwalks, then I just skated what I was wearing for a while, bowling shoes SUCK, and then Simples came out... that original shape, HOLY INDESTRUCTABLE!.. these days I skate what I can find at Ross, usually Airwalks, whatever, it's only $20 or so...

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

no article of footwear ever conceived by man or beast (probably man...) can ever come close to the glory provided by my Osiris D-3 2001's

If ever a skate shoe could outshine another, it would be done by the original "Sal 23". Simply a milestone in higher skateboarding footwear.

-

'es koston 1's. the best skateshoes ever made.

apparently you didnt read my previous post.....

mr. fetus,

it is my pleasure to inform you that my d-3's will indeed beat the shit out of the sal 23's, i also did not mean that my shoes merely outshine other shoes, they outshine EVERY OTHER MEASLY AND UNIMPORTANT CREATION OF THIS WORLD. bask in theyre glory i say...bask.

yes graffitisux.. im sporting the koston 1s right now. only beef is the soles wear out way before the ollie spot. good ol super glue on the stitches, boys... dont sleep.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

no article of footwear ever conceived by man or beast (probably man...) can ever come close to the glory provided by my Osiris D-3 2001's, i love these shoes more than life itself, which isnt saying much i suppose. but i love these shoes and plan on forming a deep and meaningful relationship with them. so what if they look like moonshoes? the bitchezzzzzzzzzz like it (i wish....)

is that wedding bells i hear for me and my D-3's...............?

Exactly. I have D3's too. Silver and white. Mmmmmmmm, I suddenly feel all wet........:king:

I too have had a pair of dc d3's, they are nice..but not the greatest skate shoe ever invented, im gonna have to go with eric koston ones, or maybe the old etnies, like the mc raps....nice lotop skate shoes with durability and dont cost you an arm and a leg, plus no reflectors, which is very important for city bombin and shit, i have heard of kids gettin caught from the reflectors at night...oh, and yes, go to ross!! I got some cabs there about 2 years ago for 15 bucks, when they were still in the stores for almost 65-70..

Originally posted by nipples-galore

I'm liking the Geoff Rowley's & Rowley 2's. i dont like all the air pockets and shit on alot of the shoes now...i cant feel the board as good as i can w/ a flat-sole pair of kicks.

it's all about the Vans. i had a pair of the eS Koston 2's. Comfortable but they fell apart really fast. Then i got the osiris ODS. They held up well but they were reeeeeeealy heavy. Sometimes it makes me wonder if skateboard shoes arent even for skating any more. But my most recent pair is the Rowley XLT. All about the old school Van's design man.

Vans in my head, vans on my feet my sole is on the ground when im walkin down the street.

i'm vans for life son. back in the day, it was strictly chukka boots. i had like 12 pairs in a row. then i moved on to half cabs, and had a shitload of those. now i have checkerboard slip-ons, rowleys, some cheapo pair that i bought at bob's surplus, and classic low-tops. now that the original half cabs are out again, i'm probly gonna buy some more of them.

you all seem to think its a topic of discussion on what shoes are best, ill clarify one more time: D-3 2001s (red,black,grey...) ARE the best skateshoes, or any shoes for that matter, there are no others, nothing else is acceptable, either you have crap or you have the D-3's, seems like alot of you have crap....

i wish skating would go back to hybernation. its to fuckng huge you cant go anywhere to skate with out getting kicked it since that shits blown up. and then everyone thinks your trying to be cool by skating. fuck them

woops i forgot what this topic was about.... ive got the howards from lakai, but im getting new ones soon (proabaly howard 2s or carrolls cuz mikes the shit) cuz they are all torn up and the little air bubble in the back busted and now it makes this weird wooshing sound when i walk

Archived