Color blind

hectaroner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think it's ok

...um possibly a gray with some kinda green fade over it...damn its hard to explain a greenish grey....it looks like a grey that someone put a light mist of army green over it

who the fuck knows....ohh...now i do!! its a plamingo pink with yellow polke dots that goes into a fade of super duper mignight blue extract

Originally posted by dirtroad:

Looks greige to me. Color and perception in general is a trip when you start thinking about it. There is no "real" color, it's just what your mind percieves to exist.

yea...i think about that all the time. like, im almost positive that what i see as blue, someone else might see as like....purplish blue, or just a close shade, with little differences. ya know? or, what if, when we see a color called red, you see what i'd consider blue, while i see what i'd consider red, but we both call it red cause thats what were taught. fuck. thats confusing.

------------------

poop

people cannot read they must be ferreal blind he said the tightest fill COLOR not the tightest fill... christ i like grey as a fill color it looks good specially on a burgundy kyle....

as for perception of colors it depends what you have associated with your perception of the color, color blindness is another thing... shit i would hate not seeing pink.

Originally posted by racecar:

yea...i think about that all the time. like, im almost positive that what i see as blue, someone else might see as like....purplish blue, or just a close shade, with little differences. ya know? or, what if, when we see a color called red, you see what i'd consider blue, while i see what i'd consider red, but we both call it red cause thats what were taught. fuck. thats confusing.

o fuk

ive thought to myself almost the same exact thing but coudlnt figure out how to explain..

you the man

Guest jarryd
Originally posted by Max Powers:

It's rusto auto primer with a mist of jade green gloss......

*thrusts hips*

I sometimes wonder if the colors that I see are really the actual color that someone else see's. like in my mind green may be replaced with brown and blue replaced with red...and whats even more confusing is thinking aboout that plus what colors you hear people think are nice and fresh and pretty and that jazz, and if you have the messed up color perception and don't know it. yet you agree with who you hear about these colors from because you too think they are fresh but in reality you could be seeing what is really some buthole ugly mud brown...I just funcused myself.

...or, what if, when we see a color called red, you see what i'd consider blue, while i see what i'd consider red, but we both call it red cause thats what were taught. fuck. thats confusing.

lol i no exactly what u are talkling about and i think about that shit all the tyme

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

It's GREY if ya ask me.

Here's a thought to confuse you:

Try picturing a "new" color; something completely different from all existing colors that doesn't incorporate any shade or hint of anything else ... Have fun.

Archived