T.E.X.A.S. B.E.N.C.H.I.N.G !!!!!!!!!!!

texasmade

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

cheap paint makes fr cheap graffiti.

maybe you should learn to rack paint,herb.then instead of your cheap grafftiti.it will just be shitty graff.but at least you didnt spend money on it.im not rich by any mean but theres no fuckin way im spending my hard earned money on paint of all things.how bout rent,or food shopping,drugs,gear,your lady.youu know important shit.

cheap paint makes fr cheap graffiti.

maybe you should learn to rack paint,herb.then instead of your cheap grafftiti.it will just be shitty graff.but at least you didnt spend money on it.im not rich by any mean but theres no fuckin way im spending my hard earned money on paint of all things.how bout rent,or food shopping,drugs,gear,your lady.youu know important shit.

he said" your lady? you know important shit" hahahahaha I dont spend no loot on them hoes.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it took some time. But, we finally did it. We wanted to make a magazine for the true connoisseur's of graffiti. We took the highest quality pictures of your favorite train vandals. This magazine is meant to showcase each freight, up close and personal. We hope you'll enjoy. Send money orders and checks to Bench Graffiti Magazine, P.O Box 221584, Denver CO 80222 $10 dollars gets you 100 pages of the best freights around. We're 2 times the size of most other graff mags. You can't go wrong! Here is just a sample of the mag. YES, THE PICTURES REALLY ARE THAT BIG!

Cover

BenchCover.jpg

BenchColossusPage.jpg

BenchFreightPage.jpg

in the zine Paser, A2M, IBD, NSF, HM, KYT, DTC, TKO, WH, VTS, SAC, PIGS, DTS, SFR, DOS, SWS, RF, MTA, NG, MD, ICR, MSK, LAWS, RTD, KOG, AE, 3F, BSK, BMB, D30, ETC, WSB, KWOTA, TAF, NR, TCF, LORDS, OTR, TA, MAYHEM, TSC, DF, TCI, FH, YA, KD, HOD, MC, RAILHEADS, Just to name a few.

for those of you in Fort Worth or Dallas they will be on sell this weekend at the F6 gallery in Arlington for the "Dallas meets Fort Worth" art show, outside in the parking lot.

Come out and show your support for your local talent.

F6 Gallery

2800 W. Division

suite f6

Arlington, TX. 76012

doors open at 6:00

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...