living on a budget

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no money and no food

any ideas?

This takes a bit of money but buy like 5 dollar shoes from walmart, scan the barcode on it print it out on sticker paper of just put glue on regular paper. Go back return w/ reciept get your money back. Go get a pair of $20 or so shoes place your barcode over the one on the box. Buy and take sticker off and return w/out reciept to get store credit and just buy whatever. You just made 5 into 20, ya feel me? and you know walmart has everything.

And yes fraud does recieve a harsher punishment than stealing but if you have something visible the entire time they wont have a reason to stop you for shit.

This will might be edited cuz its criminal behavior

ironic....

Ive been un employed and living off my last pay check for the past 2 weeks. I havent found a job yet and it sucks bad cause even if I find one tomorrow it will be at least 2 weeks to get my first paycheck or 3 if Im hired in the middle of a pay period. After my bills which have already passed this month I got 100 bucks to my name for when ever a job comes.

I haven't been living in the states for almost 7 years so I'm not sure what the hell you guys are using. but when I left I was using checks and depositing my cash tips into the bank just to send a check which was annoying.

My bills now can either be paid at a convenience store or automatically withdrawn from my bank. At the moment though I feel like I'm in limbo because the Japanese stores still haven't caught on to using your atm card as a debit card in order to pay for your stuff. plus most atms close around 6pm and all day on the weekends and holidays. (robots have vacation time too) you cant withdraw money from a different bank's atm, ever. shit my bank just introduced 24 hour atms like a year or 2 ago. :(

fuck budgets.

just before coming to 12oz i was looking at a $30 book that i found on amazon for only $9; i was about to buy it and then i realized i only have $150 to last me until i get a job. (which will most likely not be for another week or two) I had $700 left from my summer job in my hometown when i moved into my new apartment for this school year. since then (exactly 4 weeks ago) ive spent $550 on random ass shit that i dont have anything to even show for. never in my life have i spent money this fast. i really need a job but college takes up about 85% of my 24 hour days, and i (if lucky) get 3 hours a sleep at most every night. i dont know how a job is going to happen. on top of all this, ive got $38,000 in school loans, and im only in my second year of college. sometimes i think to myself why the fuck am i even paying this much money to go to school and be misserable because once i get out all the money i make will be going back to the loans... but i came to the conclusion that i dont want to work at walmart for the rest of my life so thats my motivation.

in closing, money isnt everything. im still happy most the time despite my financial troubles. as long as i have a roof over my head food to eat and people who i care about and who care for me then i'll keep going.