living on a budget

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a good job where I am at now however I am still getting payed what I did when I had my crappy job... It sucks when someone gives you an opportunity to work in a upper lever job where you never had experience before and before they give you a raise they want you to prove yourself...

I make 334$ after taxes a week...It sucks I can't afford an apartment to save my life...Lexus never could even dream of it right now I had to take a loan out to get my Suzuki...I figure I am just investing my time at the low pay I am at now and in a year or two I could be racing a Porsche, and dippin a Donzi with the other Account Executives...

I feel as though I am being taken advantage of but I know they can replace me with anyone with a business degree...It sucks being the youngest person in your work place and having no experience and then you are given a huge opportunity it seems like they can just toy with you.

Lens man I am sorry to hear about your current situation. I figure that if your as suave as you are on the Ounce in real life some company will pick you up soon enough. That Lexus won't be to far off either at I hope the same thing for myself...

Future goal...

is350.jpg

In one years time, my expenisve german whip is mine, no student loans and my whole pay cheque is MINE! I'm getting the shaft working for my fams company, but at my age running a compnay this size doesn't happen, if I wanted to take my experenice else where I could make more money for the time being.I'm good right now and in 10 years I'll be fucking laughing!

Got $5400 in the banks.

Credit card bills of $3500

Owe girlfriend $1000

electricity Gas bills $170

i'm gonna be alright till I get paid if nothing big comes along and i stop going out to drink

everyone should ask kabar some tips he's a wealth of information on this subject.

wasn't there once a thread aboput scrounging food etc heer once?

i swear i think the checking system is set up to screw the people into paying fines everytime you bounce a check. i couldnt balance a check book to save my life. especially calculating thoughs extra charges when you take money out of the atm.

i now have all my utilities taken out of my bank directly and try not to take any money out until after my bills are paid, also automated check book machines are dope. the checking system seems outdated to me. why do i have to send you a check in the mail? do that shit electronically.