no more wig for Ohio?

soupBDC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'd trade dogs and cats for ass and titties, not sibliings. And I didn't say trade, I said give. I'd give them my little brother to meet em. They're good people, and I'm curious why the two found home out yonder. And I think Dave's actually from Ohio too, then moved to DC in his teenage years. I think his parents came from a hippie movement from out there too, but i could be making shit up.

my girlfriend is from ohio. she gets all excited everytime she meets someone from ohio or ohio is mentioned and im just "seriously...what the fuck is so special about ohio? im from st louis but you dont see me shitting my pants every time someone mentions the arch. i dont get it.".......she has yet to give me an acceptable answer to my question.

my girlfriend is from ohio. she gets all excited everytime she meets someone from ohio or ohio is mentioned and im just "seriously...what the fuck is so special about ohio? im from st louis but you dont see me shitting my pants every time someone mentions the arch. i dont get it.".......she has yet to give me an acceptable answer to my question.

st. louis sucks boogie. This shit is like 3 blocks big

Ohio's fucking cheesedick. I gauge how cool a state is by how entertaining it is to drive through and Ohio is straight bottom-rung. Flat-ass landscapes, flour farms and fucking endless pastures.

Come to think of it, the only worthwhile shit to do in Ohio is go to a beef jerky outlet or buy illegal fireworks. Oh yeah, and Cleavland; that's actually a really cool little city.

Dave Chappelle's found home there, Blueprint from Soul Position's found home there... and that's all i got but that's two cats I'd give my little brother to, just to meet, and they're all about Ohio. Who's got info on the place?

it kind of depends on what you're trying to do.. if it's graf you should have a field day. colleges are overpriced especially if you are a non-resident. if you are looking for a decent job the best bet would be columbus; cleveland was just ranked poorest city in the US again mostly because all the manufacturing is leaving. there are lots of rural areas but theres a few bigger cities cleveland, cinci, and columbus and also smaller ones like toledo, dayton, akron, youngstown....