Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

no more wig for Ohio?

Dave Chappelle's found home there, Blueprint from Soul Position's found home there... and that's all i got but that's two cats I'd give my little brother to, just to meet, and they're all about Ohio. Who's got info on the place?

Re: Ohio?

you pick some weird people to trade siblings for. you should atleast chose someone with tits. christ.

I'd trade dogs and cats for ass and titties, not sibliings. And I didn't say trade, I said give. I'd give them my little brother to meet em. They're good people, and I'm curious why the two found home out yonder. And I think Dave's actually from Ohio too, then moved to DC in his teenage years. I think his parents came from a hippie movement from out there too, but i could be making shit up.

Oh shit! By the way nice thread name change. Who's got a copy of that? Made the mistake of loaning it to someone.

my girlfriend is from ohio. she gets all excited everytime she meets someone from ohio or ohio is mentioned and im just "seriously...what the fuck is so special about ohio? im from st louis but you dont see me shitting my pants every time someone mentions the arch. i dont get it.".......she has yet to give me an acceptable answer to my question.

my girlfriend is from ohio. she gets all excited everytime she meets someone from ohio or ohio is mentioned and im just "seriously...what the fuck is so special about ohio? im from st louis but you dont see me shitting my pants every time someone mentions the arch. i dont get it.".......she has yet to give me an acceptable answer to my question.

st. louis sucks boogie. This shit is like 3 blocks big

Ohio's fucking cheesedick. I gauge how cool a state is by how entertaining it is to drive through and Ohio is straight bottom-rung. Flat-ass landscapes, flour farms and fucking endless pastures.

Come to think of it, the only worthwhile shit to do in Ohio is go to a beef jerky outlet or buy illegal fireworks. Oh yeah, and Cleavland; that's actually a really cool little city.

dude, how could you forget the REAL reason ohio exists... to supply ample parking for cedar point.

st. louis sucks boogie. This shit is like 3 blocks big

i didnt say st louis was cool. believe me, i lived there until i was 11 but even at 11 i was old enough to know the place sucked.....i was just using it to illustrate a point.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now