all the beef on 12 oz

FROSTY

k whell we have all had those times where we post a sketch we think is dope and then it gets riped apart in less than a minute. whell how do u feel about this.

i personally feel that this is a good thing because although it hurts our feelings we try that much harder at our next post because we know we have a tuff croud to pleaze. the only thing i hate is when i see someone post soemthing soooo shitty it makes my eyes bleed and then a week later that person is telling me how crappy my shit is. the only time i will coment harshly on someones work is if mine is a lot better than theirs. oh and what really gets me is the people with 500 posts who say there better than me because they have made 200 more nonsence msg's than i have

anyways how do you all feel about the mentality of 12oz?;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

naw i understand the mentality completly.

and yes i like it because i have seen some other forums that have made me wanna kill everyone on it. its like there their own little society that has this impression that there stuff is good but compared to this forum it bites my left testicle. anyways im happy to be a part of such a forum. does anyone know what happend to that seym kid though. what a funny fuk

yo cmeup what the fuck are you going on about.

you just tried to diss me yet all you did was change the wording of what i had previously said. im not bitching i said it was good that we have tuff cridicts on 12oz.

check yo self before you rek yoself foo.

naw sall koo

I never hear too much about my stuff. And ya know what I like what I put up (most of the time). I pretty much give a fuck you to the haters. Critics are alright. If they have a valid point. Most of the stuff I see getting ripped apart is stuff that is.....to put it lightly POOP. If something is horrid expect it to get the flush. If your stuff is decent then you shouldn't have a problem. I take the critics words and see if there is something valid in it. If there is room to improve, which for most of us there is, then take it into concideration. Try drawing that line a little different or using that other color. If someone is just being an ass. Crack there skull and they wont say shit again.

Originally posted by cmeup

my comments werent about you mang.

the first one was but it was a ****. haha.

the rest was a comment on your thread yo, and i didnt read the comment you just said before mine, maybe we typed it at the same time killa.

anyways. imright.

duecesnigga.

ibteaser

ya dont worry just a misunderstanding.

Archived